{ 23 }

ethan dolan

I got home in the car with Grayson after football practice and I changed into my swim trunks. I walked outside to see Shawn and Jordyn in the pool. I just stared until they saw me. I rolled my eyes and sat my towel in the sun. I laid down and turned on my music.

"Ethan!" I opened my eyes to see Jordyn kicking my leg with her foot from above.

"What?" I rudely asked.

"Can you leave, I'm kinda hanging out with Shawn?" She put her hand on her half naked body.

"Uhh, no. It's my house. If you want to be alone go over to his place" I rolled my eyes and continued to listen to music. She jumped back in the pool with Shawn and I saw Elizabeth coming towards me in a bikini.

"Hey baby." She sat next to me.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" I kissed her lips quickly.

"Just thought I would get a taste of you." She kissed me.

"Oh is that right" I sat up and pulled her closer to my lips. My tongue made its way to hers and she giggled. My hands gripped her hips as she placed her arms around my neck.

"Ethan.." Jordyn said. "Ethan" She said again. "ETHAN!" She yelled.

"OH MY GOD WHAT!" I yelled back to her around Elizabeth.

"Can you please go get a room, you're tongue stuffing is nasty to watch."

"Then leave." I rolled my eyes and kissed Elizabeth again. I put my hands back on her hips and starting sucking her neck as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Ewh" I heard Shawn say.

"OKAY LOOK!" I snapped at him while taking Elizabeth off of me. I stood up. "If you don't like it then get the hell off my property"

"HEY! Shawn, it's fine you can stay since it's my property too."

"NO ITS NOT! I HATE WHEN ALL MY FOSTER SIBLINGS SAY THAT! YOU ARENT APART OF THIS FAMILY! SO STOP ACTING LIKE EVERYTHING OF MINE IS YOURS! YOU ARENT APART OF THIS FAMILY AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!" I yelled at her as she got out of the pool.

"So that's what you really think of me." She ran inside with a towel around her body.

"Great job dude" Shawn ran after her inside the house.

"She's so over dramatic." I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Elizabeth again.

"You know you're sister is a real bitch" Elizabeth laughed and climbed on top of me again.

"She's selfish and will only settle for what she wants." I kissed her neck before her lips.

She ran her fingers through my hair while I held onto her hips very tightly.

---

An hour passed of us just making out then talking then making out again. At that moment my tongue was down her throat and then her phone buzzed, stopping our lips from touching anymore. She took her lips away from mine and I sucked her neck as she checked her phone.

"I gotta go" She pushed me away and grabbed her things.

"What why?" I asked.

"Cheer" I stood up and followed her through the house.

"Come back tomorrow?" I asked.

"Possibly" She opened the door and I shut it.

"Why don't you come back tomorrow" I smirked at her.

"Well in that case maybe I will come over tomorrow" She said and put her hand on the door handle. I pushed her back on the wall and started to kiss her lips again. "I gotta go" She laughed and tried to escape. I kissed her cheek over and over as she left the house. I turned around, smiling and Grayson was just staring down at me.

"What?"

"What did you do to Jordyn?"

"What do you mean" I acted like I didn't know what was going on.

"Don't act dumb. Shawn told me what you did and I can't stop her from crying" I started to walk up the stairs.

"Then get Shawn to calm her down" I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

"He had to leave an hour ago"

"Wow great boyfriend right there" I rolled my eyes again and said sarcastically.

"Go cheer her up" Gray grabbed my shirt and flew me out of my room.

"What am I suppose to say?"

"Anything to cheer her up" Gray shrugged his shoulders. I opened her bedroom door and she was crying on her bed.

"Are you for real right now?" I walked over to the window that was in front of her bed.

"Ethan just go away" She wiped her tears.

"Grayson told me I have to cheer you up"

"Well how's that going for ya" She rolled her eyes. There's a lot of that happening in this house.

"Okay just stop crying and suck it up." I walked closer to her. "I said something and you cried. So what? Deal with it and move on. I'm a dick and I'm always going to be a dick. I'm the bad guy and you're the goodie girl." I saw a tear fall from her cheek.

"What happened to you being nice to me?" She asked quietly.

"I was pretending to have a good relationship with you but I'm done. I'm done faking that i like having a foster sister. It fucking sucks, I have to take care of you when something bad happens and cheer you up whenever your sad. I'm not doing it anymore, just ask Grayson for help. Hell, just ask your fucking boyfriend for help, since you seem to be all up in his business now" I opened the door and slammed it shut behind me.

I think I'm over her now.

comment and vote!!