what he does when you're sick .

connor : he tries to make you feel better  by making you laugh .. he believes laughter is the best medicine. he puts all your fave comdey movies on and then he does stupid little stuff like his silly sound effects he makes to see you smile and try forget about being ill ... it works and before you know it your feeling back to your normal self ..

jc: he makes u stay in bed all day .. your not allowed to move ..he does everything for you , cooks breakfast, sits and watches ur fave tv with u ( whick he hates but does it bc he loves u ) . when he goes to the store to get you some medicine wishbone doesnt leave your side he sleeps on your lap until jc gets home and surprises you with flowers ( and your medicine that he went for ) ... 

ricky : he drove you to your house and picked you u and took you to the o2l house so you could chill and watch mves on there big flatscreen tv .. ricky sat with you all day and he let you fall asleep on him .. when you woke up ricky was fast asleep so you decided to say thanks fo rhim for looking after you by getting him some concert tickets ... you got two so you could go too .

sam : snuggled you all day even though it was contagious your ilness .. he didnt care he cuddled you all day in his big bed .. and when he went to kiss you , you said " no i dont want you getting sick sam" .. he kissed you anyway and then said " i dont care if i get sick , we can be ill together " and then you and sam fell asleep in eachothers arms . 

trevor : he was out of town when you fell sick so he skyped you for hours .. you loved listeing about what him and the other boys had got up to while they were away and his stories were always funny so you couldnt stop smiling ... before he ended the call he said " (y/n) i love you baby , get well soon." ...

kian : he rocked up at your house unexpected ... you were feeling really ill and you didnt wanna see anyone so you were gonna tell him ot og home but kian being kian ... he hadnt turned up empty handed , he had your fave movies , flowers a teddy and medicine .. he looked after you all day and when he left that night he forgot his hoodie so you slept in that and it made you feel like he was there cuddling you all night long ..