family time

• Dedicated to ash and kit kat

Yuki's mum's p.o.v

"Yuki" i called  "yes mum" Yuki called " your cousin's are coming over" i shouted " which ones" he asked coming down the stairs in his  black skinny jeans  and Jack skellington top and matching hoodie " Skylar and  Rufus and there parents" his face went pale  "oh no not them two please say your sick or something mum please" he begged.

The door bell rang I  went to get it   it was Raven "hey raven" yuki said and smiled i'll leave you two alone then " were are you going mum ?" yuki asked "to get dinner"  I told him  " oh okay" he said and i took one last glance at them before i left

Yuki's p.o.v

 Me and Raven  went up to my room to play video games but raven decided to lay on my bed instead i went to lay next to him  for some reason i started to cry i just wanted my dad back  when is say i didn't want my cousins round it was that there dad is coming with them and i hate to see other people with dad's and not me but raven wishes he was like me  i don't get that at all.

Then the door bell rang it was mum so i opened it " what took you so long?" she asked i blushed "n..nothing nothing at all" i said then raven came down the stairs " Yuki come back to bed with me" Raven murmed  clutching onto my arm " ok ok i'll be up in 2 miniutes let me finsh speaking to my mum" i told him "it's all right go up with him now" mum said smileing at me.

"dear sister please may you stop blocking the way i really want to see your son" came a voice " ahh sorry Mary" my mum said and moved out the way it was aunt Mary and her husband coming to ruin my day with Raven " who's the other boy  clinging on to Yuki's arm" auntie said

I frozed  'shit i forgot about raven'

sorry it's a cliffhanger :)