Character's Love

• Dedicated kay You my love, and to others like you...

This was my entry for a fiction workshop in my school. I didn't qualify. :( But I want to share this with you. And this narcissistic character. I hope you like it. Please bear with my terrible grammar and tenses. (Now edited by Jaci, username: booksrmybatteries)

CHARACTER'S LOVE

I wake up feeling good and very optimistic that this day is going to be another fun day with everyone staring (more like gaping) at my breathtaking beauty. I can almost feel my body shiver in excitement as I think of witnessing girls trying so hard to catch my attention by using their wicked winks accompanied by their seductive smiles and tempting curvaceous bodies. Damn, how I love being courted and chased by my fans that blush at my stare and faint when I smile. I often pay more attention to the quiet type of girls though—because that is written in the plot. Getting involved with clingy and the wild type of girls is not something a man—especially someone as hot as me—would want. Why? It’s because they get demanding. They want to have more of me, more from me, (hell, I’m rich too) and more stuff that gets on with my nerves. I’m not saying that quiet girls don’t get demanding. I have met some soft-spoken and shy girls who turn into a mad control freak the next instant. Girls are really creepy sometimes but I can’t exist without them. I live and breathe just to hear their praises and see them try to control themselves from touching and worshipping my irresistible body. I’m not narcissistic. I’m not boasting either. I’m just telling facts about myself of which I’m very proud of.

I sit up on the bed yawning while dragging my hand over my dark hair. I bet if someone saw how I look right now they would get a nosebleed because of the picture I make; a dark angel waking up from a deep slumber. My exquisite set of blue eyes scanned the large bedroom and settled on the wide mirror.

“Hey handsome,” I said sexily. Also, to add more description in this narration and to make the reader’s imagination run wild, I winked and ran a tongue over my set of perfect teeth.

In this story, I’m supposed to have a young, very timid maid whom I secretly love teasing all the time. Never  think that she’s a nobody or just an extra character because I will definitely get mad at you. This is my story, and everything here is important.

“Master?”

Speaking of the angel, that’s her knocking softly on my door. I grab the sheets on the bed and cover the lower half of my body so I can stand up.

“I—I’m coming in master.” She opens the door and enters my room. She hastily ducks her head when she sees my state of undress. I chuckle a little and bam! I see her face go red with inevitable shyness and embarrassment.

“W—what do you like for b—breakfast, master?” She stutters and I have this unbelievable urge to tell her that she looks very appetizing this morning but that would really scare the hell out of her and she doesn’t think that I’m that wicked. Everybody thinks I’m a well-mannered and saintly male lead, well the latter part sounds nice but I’m the exact opposite.

“A cup of coffee will do.” Bowing her head, she turns to go without looking at me, and that’s what makes me really furious. No one should dare turn their back on me! No one! It’s because I alone have the right to do so. I’m the only character who should do that! To tell the truth, what I should be thinking right now as the saintly handsome protagonist is that I only want to see her beautiful green eyes—which are honest to God not as beautiful as mine.