F I V E

One week later

Jess

It was a week since me and Sammy ran into Jack in the grocery store. When we got back I had a fight with Sammy about how I knew him and things like that. We made up yesterday and but then he said I wasn't ever aloud to see him. I got mad again and now we aren't talking again.

I climbed out of bed and quickly got changed. I made my way to the bathroom and brushed my hair and did my makeup. I had a shower last night so I didn't bother with one. I walked out to see Sammy awake and pulling on some jogging bottoms. He was shirtless but I was trying not to look. He held his arms out to me grinning. I sigh and go over. He holds me tightly wrapping his arms around me. I wrap my arms around his back holding him.

"I'm sorry babe" he whispers

"Sammy" I sigh

"I was a complete dick. You can see who ever you want. I love you so much and hate fighting. I just want you to be happy" he says

I burry my face in his chest holding him tight. "I love you too"

I pull back to face him and lightly press my lips again his. He pulls back grinning at me. "What do you want for breakfast gorgeous" he asks

"Pancakes" my tone was very excited making him chuckle.  

He lets go of me and takes my hand. We go out our bedroom and make our way to the kitchen. He sits me on the kitchen counter and pecks my lips making me giggle.

He gets the pancake mix out and mixes all the ingredients together. He pours it in a pan and starts cooking it. I hop down from the counter and go over behind him. I wrap my arms around his bare waist hugging him. I peck his back a few times making him giggle.

"Babe you need to let go now" he chuckles

"No, you're warm" I whine

He chuckles and carries on cooking.

-
Sammy

We had finished breakfast and Jess was going to work now.

"Bye babe" she says and kisses my lips.

"If I get back and you haven't moved I'm going to be annoyed" she chuckles

I was currently resting in the lounge with my legs spread out and the tv on. "Be prepared to be annoyed that" I say and pinch her bum

"You're so annoying" she whines

"Bye" I grin

She kisses me one more time and leaves. I hear the door shut and grab my phone out my pocket.

I go on to Jack's contact and text him.

Me: first thing Jess is mine and secondly what do you want with her?

Jack gilinsky: firstly not for long and secondly you'll see.

----------------
We are nearly at 41k on messages. Thank you so for reading it and for reading this book. I thought we wouldn't even get 10 reads so thanks so much.

Sorry for slow updates but I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Emma 💕