Chapter 2 - Cabin Plans

Roman gathered everyone together. Take to tell them of his plans. Hopefully everyone would agree that this was a great idea.

Hopefully.

If there was to be one to kick off, Roman expected it to be Dean. With him flying off the handle about any little thing, it wouldn't suprise him at all. Roman was planning this for his sake and Sami's.

Sami...

He's been struggling so much as of late. Not getting much sleep at all. Every night, constantly having nightmares. It was showing on Adrian too. He was progressively becoming more exhausted by the day. All his energy was going on Sami, trying desperately to get him through and past his traumatic ordeal.

Adrian felt like a failure. He couldn't protect his best friend from harm and now he's suffering. Not that he'd admit it, he was wracked with guilt. It should have been him instead of Sami. Sami was always innocent.

He failed him. Such a great best friend, huh?

Everyone was sat down in the main room, all curious to find out what this nightmare meeting was all about. Roman called.for.it and he was seen as the top guy you could say of the house.

Sami kept having the thoughts that Roman would be kicking him out for all the nightmares and screaming he does when we awakens. He was getting kicked out wasn't he?

What about Adrian? Was he going to suffer because of him? Would he become homeless aswell, because of him? No, that wouldn't be fair. He'll have to talk Roman around somehow. Let Adrian stay. He's done nothing wrong.

"Sami?" Adrian whispered as he gently placed his hand on Sami's knee, causing Sami to jump slightly. Again, he had gotten lost in his own mind.
"Hm?"
"What's wrong? You look, nervous."
"What if Roman wants to kick me out? The way I've been screaming out after a nightmare..."
"Hey, hey, hey, hey... He wouldn't do that."
"We didn't think a lot of people could do what they've done but they did."
"Sami, look at me." Worried eyes met reassuring eyes. "He won't. We. We can trust Roman."
"But he migh-"
"Sami. It's ok. No matter what happens, I won't leave you. We'll always have each other. I'll never leave you."

Cue Romans entrance, Romans eyes were drawn to Sami. As if he just knew he needed to check on him. An instinct. The instinct was right, Sami looked nervous. So nervous. Scared. Worried. Tired. The poor man looked exhausted.

Asshole Solomon. What did Sami we've do to deserve to be this scared all of the damn time? Tell your secret of destroying someone? Sami had a heart, he cared for those around him. Shame more people couldn't be like him.

"Sami, what wrong?"
"You... You're gonna kick me out aren't you? I'm... I'm sorry for the... the nightmares and me sc... screaming out at all hours. I don't mean to, I, I just... They scare me."
"Hey, don't be thinking like that. I'd never do that to you. To either of you." Roman placed his hand of the base of Sami's neck before pulling him close for a hug. "You're family Sami. You're my brother. I love you, you don't need to be going anywhere. You're always welcome to stay with me, Seth, Tam and Dean." Sami's eyes began to release tears.
"Thank... you. I'm so scared all the time. I know I'm safe here with you guys but... subconsciously, I don't really know. It's just there, all the time."
"Well, you might like the idea I have. Hopefully it'll help."
"I might?"
"Yeah. We can all have a break from everyone that has no idea constantly bug us."
"Okay." Sami said so quietly. So shyly. Not even a small shade of the man he was before Solomons betrayal happened.

He was always so happy. So full of energy. He'd be the one to drag you out of bed to go out somewhere. He was such a joy to be around. His happiness infected other around him. Now, apart from that day in the hospital room when he woke up to everyone around him, he hadn't smiled. Not even a sad smile. Not a small smile that tugged at the edge of his lips.