Doubt part 2

So I continued this because like a bunch of people were asking for a continuation which surprises me because it's a one shot but alright since you guys asked so much here's your continuation! Get your tissues ready~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up a mess. Just as I expected. I should get out of bed but the sun rise can wait one day. Today, I feel like sleeping just a bit longer. I doubt anyone's going to care if I miss the meeting. They'll just think I'm off frolicking and distracted. They'll never expect me to be lazily laying on a bed feeling almost dead.

The world never changes...

Though, I am worried about that sunrise. I love it too much. I now realized that I've cried through a whole afternoon. That's insane. I still have work, the meeting is soon, everything hurts, and my head clouded with so many thoughts it's painful. Wonderful! I guess I really do need that sunrise....

I got up, set the coffee maker, and went to the bathroom as always. I ignored the mirror this time around fearing myself more than anything.

~

I got to the meeting early. No one really minded. Everyone there simply didn't care. They were all the ones who came early for the silence. I guess I was too. I needed it now more than ever. I doubt that my headache will ever go away.

It wasn't very long until more filled in. The noise grew quickly. I was almost thankful no one came to talk to me but I also felt a sense of loneliness at that. It went away when the meeting started, everyone groaning. It was kind of funny.

Then it all went on and on. I could barely tell if time was passing by or not. Once it was over, I hadn't noticed. My mind was just...blank. Even walking out, I forgot where I was going. I just wandered the hallway for a moment before I realized that I passed the elevators. I stopped next to some big windows.

I looked out and found the city. No wait..it was a field and a wall like the one that was at Austria's house. Every thing seemed to switch back in time. I was right where I used to wait. In was all gone in seconds and I fell right back to reality. I need to get out of here.

There's not a doubt in my mind that even coming was a mistake.