Page 3- The Unsuspected Expelliarmus.

Alex found herself looking around the grounds nervously as she sat infront of Hagrids, who had yet to return, hut. 

"Hey Alex." Neville said, making her jump.

She smiled at him, "Whats up Neville?"

He shrugged, "I just wanted to know when your, uh, going to start.. You know....?"

Alex chuckled, "How about tomorrow?"

He perked up, "That sounds great!"

"Ok cool. Meet me in the library." Alex said. Neville nodded and got, walking over to his partner.

Alex chuckled as he tripped a little bit.

"Did I miss something?"

Alex stood up fast, surprised, "DRACO!" She scream. But not out of joy, or anger. But out of fright.

He chuckled, "Glad to see, I see."

Alex glared at him, "You scared me."

He smirked, "Sure.."

"Stop being so cocky." Alex whined, turning her back on him.

"I am not cocky!" Draco said.

"Are too!" Alex said, still not looking at him, but now looking at Harry, who was talking to Ron about something...

"How so?"

Alex shrugged, "You tell me."

"Theres nothing to tell." Draco said. And Alex could practicly here his smirk.

"Uh-huh." She said, not really paying attension but watching Harry throw his arms in the air, trying to act something out.

If only he knew that I was watching. Alex thought, smirking at the thought.

But she talked to soon.

Almost as if he had heard her, Harry turned his head and locked eyes with Alex, but he didn't look away. Instead, he smiled widley at her.

She smiled back, before Draco walked beside her and narrowed his eyes at Harry, "What are you smiling at?"

Alex looked at Draco with alarm, forgotten that he was there, "What? Oh! Nothing." She said, turning around.

"You were smiling at Potter, weren't you?" Draco asked. He couldn't hide the that little pinch of anger though, wich surprised him and Alex.

Mean while, Harry glared at Draco for stealing the attension from Alex.

Alex crossed her arms and smirked, "So what if I was?"

Draco shrugged and walked nervously away, "Then you were. It was none of my buisness."

"Ok class!" Professor Grubby-Plank said, walking out of the Forbbiden Forest, "Get with your partners and follow close behind me please!"

Everyone did as told and made there way to the Forbidden Forest with the others.

Draco smirked and looked down at Alex, "Are you scared?"

Alex rolled her eyes but looked up at Draco, "Terrified. Horrified. Never seen anything like it. it'll diffiantly haunt my dreams. Man, if you only had a mirror to see this god awful think that I'm starring at."

Draco was confused for a minute, before it all snapped together.

He scoffed, "Shut up Mud-Blood lover."

Alex looked at Draco with surprise and hurt, "I was just joking Draco, take a joke."

He rolled his eyes and grunted, "Ya. Why don't you go and talk to your mud-blood you filth lover."