-A Few More Tips- On Suiside

When you think a rope will do justice...

Q; I hate my life, why should I not end it all?

A: Think of further coming times.  If you believe in Heaven or Hell: you would be in Hell, suicide, from killing yourself. If you don't Jew or whatever or your atheist. black, nothing,  you only have one life kid, live it.

When the you run toward the train....

 Q; Why shouldn't I run?

A: The train will get here soon enough don't run toward it pull up a chair and watch the sparks fly as it tries to stop. You might luck out.

When the train stops...

Q: And if the train stops what then?

A: Run for your life. Try to live longer than anyone else. Do what you always wanted to, run for the pres, you know what ever, you see fit.

If the train starts...

Q; And if it starts to soon and you don't get far enough?

A: as long as you tried your best, then you succeeded in life, good or bad.

Can you cheat it...

Q; How can I cheat it?

A: You can't you can only stall it for a little. loosen some bolts, take of a track. stall it for as long as you can.

When you think a gun will work...

Q: I have a gun, why shouldn't I pull the trigger?

A; If it goes off there is no guaranty that it will work it could always miss fire, make you deaf, cause mental damage. It could also never go off, then you would try again until it works, if you decide to. But think of this you could change the world, someday. 

If you think this is corny, my tips, then fuck you this could really help someone. It has, well not mine, but other people's.

One for the road...

Q; Why shouldn't I jump in front of a car.

a; Could also kill the people in the car. Or cause serious damage, you could live thought it with a twisted body or get mental retardation from it. 

2 of 5