turning the bad boy sweet is not going to be easy but it is going to be funny

Life is not that easy but it is fun specially if your me. My name moon. Dumb name right but I like it. I am what you call a nerd. Well not exactly I don't wear glasses my braces are off but I always get the right answer and I have a strait A in all my classes. The thing about me is that I may be a nerd but if you go all up my face and talk smack you better expect my hand on that ugly face. I don't let anyone talk back to me. I don't give call me nerd I don't care but you better expect me to talk back cause no one is going to drag me down. Like they say expect the unexpected that totally fits me. Beep. God who the hell texts someone while watching a movie. I was watching my vampire assistance  till I was interrupted by someone. how rude. ha I just sounded like Stephaney from full house. god I love that show. I opened the message. oh it as just the app I downloaded about new that awkward moments or anything funny. this one says '' that awkward moment when you cant tell if the person is a guy or a girl''. oh my god I hate that.my solution for that is I ask for their name but that doesn't work all the time. you can give it a shot though. I heard a knock on the door. I was about to yell for my mom to get it but I forgot that she left and that is not coming back until 3 months. she is a model. she went on a world tour I didn't want to go and miss out on the fun I am going to have at school. let me explain so me and the school bad boy are playing a game. he trying to make me fall in love with him. the first one to admit that they are in love loses. trust me this is dangerous in many ways.one I might fall in love. two I might lose. three if I lose he can tell me what to do one entire day. I like dangerous stuff so me being so stupid I said yes but the real question is why did he chose me from all the girls in the school. I mean I am a nerd . this game started yesterday. this going to take long and be hard because let me tell you a secret I love bad boys.