chapter 2

When Juliette got to her dorm, she was even more pissed. It was dull and boring and old. On top of that, her mom kept trying to call. Juliette was not in the mood to talk to her mom yet. I’m still completely stunned that my parents would go to such drastic measures. I honestly didn’t think they were that pissed off. I wish that they had told me something before they just shipped me off.

Once in my room, I was so happy that I actually got a room to myself. I started to unpack when I heard a knock on my door.

“Come in.” I yelled

“Hi. I’m Jasmine, your new big sister. It’s a program we do for new students.  You must be Juliette.” Says the person who walked in the door.

“Um yeah. Hi. So you’re my so called big sister?” yeah. I’m being a bitch but I’m still pissed off.

“Yupp! Don’t listen to the title. In reality I’m just here to be a tour guide and then I can leave you alone if I want. So you want to get the tour over with?” She asked with venom in her voice.

“sure. Whatever. You know, with that sarcasm, I think I might like you. Too bad you seem like a goodie goodie.”

“I’m only a big sister cuz I did get in trouble. I may have accidentally on purpose set the science lab on fire. So this is my punishment cuz it was an accident.”

“Wait so this was all? I’m surprised you didn’t get expelled…”

“Well when you’re the  headmistress’ daughter, it’s kind of hard to get kicked out.”

“Dude that sucks.”

“So why did you get sent here?”

“I came home drunk for the 21st time this past month, and a bunch of stuff I got in trouble at school for. They just got really pissed off this time.”

“Wow. Gosh that would suck!! How are you so calm about that? Wait, when did you find out you were being shipped here?”

“About ten hours ago.”

“WOW! What the hell?”

“I know right. Well let’s get to the tour.”

…………………………..

After the tour, we both went down to the dining hall for dinner. One look in there and I noticed how many fricking sexy guys there are at this school. Damn, this school year is going to be fun. I can’t wait to talk to these guys.

I go and sit with Jasmine and her friends. They are pretty cool and about just as much trouble as me and Jasmine. All of them got sent here for getting in trouble, just like I did. It was nice to know that I’m not alone in that. I notice that there are a few guys in the group. I also find out that all of them have a girlfriend who sits at our table except for Jared.

Jared is the stereotype bad boy. His parents sent him here basically for the same reasons I got sent here. He used to get drunk pretty much every night. He told me that they have a strict no alcohol rule on campus. Also, that it’s pretty much impossible to sneak alcohol onto campus. The teachers aren’t even aloud to have alcohol on campus.

After dinner, we all decided to hang out in the common room. We talked for a while. Everyone went back to their rooms around nine except for me and Jared.

“We are a lot alike.” Jared said after a few minutes of silence. “Don’t you think it’s kind of weird.”

“Especially the fact that we are both from L.A. I mean that is really strange” I commented. “You do look familiar though. When did you come to this school?”

“I came the middle of last year. Did you go L.A. central High School?”

“Yeah! That’s where I know you from. I used to hang out with Chelsea and Blake and their group.”

“That makes a lot more sense how I know you.” He laughed.

“Hey well I’m gonna go to bed. Let’s talk tomorrow?”

“Yeah. Goodnight.”

Yeah. i know i just uploaded earlier today but i had inspiration to write more. I already love this story!!!! I honestly can't wait to write more!!!! Comment and vote!!!! please please please Comment and let me know how im doing so  far. thanks loves!!!