Chapter 1

Hey people!!... And other things!!

Im sorta new at this, and my grammar's not perfect... and im not an expert in english either.......

..............

But i try my best!! Hope that's good enough for you guys :3

 NOTE: All the characters belong to L.J.Smith (exept for Amy, and maybe some other future characters i'll come up with)

So here's my first fan fiction. Hope you like it!! Or don't. No pressure :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

"There it is..." I said, staring at the Salvatore boarding house from the trees across the street. "Time for some fun", i said, heading for the house.

I could sense both Salvatore brothers were here. Good. I walked to the side of the house, not wanting them to know of my presence, and stared through the window at Damon, who was pouring himself a glass of bourbon. I bet Stefan's upstairs writing on his journal or something.

I smiled,

aaaaand... Go!

I dashed through the window, smashing it to pieces. The noise kept Damon's attention while i hid behind a pillar.

"Ugh," i heard Damon say, "We have a door you know,". I peeked with the corner of my eye and saw he was goin over to the window, inspecting the broken pieces of glass. I fixed my gaze on the bourbon bottle and smirked. I moved again soundlessly. Dashing, I grabbed the bottle and hid behind a small table on the landing halfway up the stairs, trying hard not to let out a laugh. I lifted my head up to see Stefan at the top of the stairs, a smile spreading across his face. I quickly held a finger to my lips, gesturing him to be quiet, as another smile took over my lips.

"Wow, really?", i heard Damon say. I'm guessing he took notice of the missing Bourbon bottle. "Alright, either you come out, or we do this my way. And trust me, its not gonna be pretty," he seemed annoyed.

Stefan gave me a confused look, so i lifted up the bourbon bottle for him to see. Then he took it all in. He glanced downstairs and held out his palm to me motioning me to stay there, as he went downstairs, taking the smile off his face.

I quickly knew he was gonna follow my lead.

"What was that crash?" Stefan asked. I peered from around the table. Stefan was walking towards Damon, while Damon himself was looking around warily, "Be careful brother, someone's decided to pay us a visit and steal my DRINK!!".

He growled at the last word. Man, this was hard not to laugh at. "Uh, Damon? Your drink's right there.", Stefan said, indicating the top of the liquor cabinet, which was the exact opposite way I was.

I instantly took the hint. Once Damon turned to where Stefan was pointing at, i came out of my hiding spot and lunged at him from the second floor, eyes going red and baring my fangs. Instinctively, i hissed, giving Damon enough time to turn around, but not to dodge. "What- Uff!!" he said as we collided. We rolled around until i managed to pin him. I hissed again. He growled back, baring his own fangs, and in an instant he slammed me up to the wall by my throat, which Damon was now about to take a munch out of. I kicked him away and he smashed against a table. He stood up quickly, taking hold of a broken and pointy looking table leg and hurled it at me, aiming at my head. My eyes widened in surprise, but i managed to dodge in time, leaving the piece of wood to stab into the wall, the vibration making some picture frames fall down and break.

"Um, guys... could you please try not to trash the whole house?", Stefan said. Damon gave him a wtf look. I took the chance to tackle him to the ground again. He landed on his back with a loud thud and i landed on top him. "Rawrawrawr!" i said, hiding my fangs and my eyes turning back to normal.

After a few seconds of staring at me, realization hit him, and a smirk came over his face, "Well if it isn't Ami", he said.

"Hello, cousin", i said.

____________________________________________________________________________

 I know, short as HELL, but i felt like it was a good moment to end the chapter :)

So tell me...

-Did it suck?

-Was it at least worth reading?

-Did ya love it?!

Comment telling me what you think :P