Part three

Part Three

12pm, next day

"Zana!" Emily screamed as she walked into her friends room "How are you doing my friend" Emily smiled. Zana was curious why she was so hyper this wasn't like her.

"What have you done with my Em?" Zana asked Emily as if she was replaced by an alien.

"How do you mean my beautiful wonderful darling?" Emily grinned at her.

"Did something happen with you and Harry over night or something?" She asked knowing her best friend too well. 

"Maybe...maybe not" Emily replied grinning and tapping Zana on the nose.

"Stop with the codes...btw Liam and I texted like crazy yesterday. It's like I’ve known him forever, do you think I’m taking things too quickly?" Zana asked, knowing that talking about herself will trigger Emily to tell her everything.

"What codes babycakes? And no I don't think you are. Follow your heart chick, were you talking about anything interesting?" Emily replied. Zana realized her plan backfired.

"Oh my God! Emily, if you don't tell me then I won't talk to you for the whole day!" Zana said, although a little quietly and Emily knew she was telling the truth because she's done it before where Zana ignored her for a whole day before.

"No you can’t do that to me again! Zana, baby it almost killed me the first time remember" Emily mumbled. Zana turned away from her, and Emily sighed and decided to tell her.

"Fine" Emily sighed "Harry phoned me last night, telling me he was bored and he wanted to get to know me so he thought he would pass the time by doing exactly that then...here comes the exciting part after about 2 hours on the phone he asked me out on a date tomorrow" Emily smiled. Zana squealed in happiness, she was happy for her best friend.

"So you and Liam then, what’s gonna happen there?" Emily asked moving her eyebrows suggestively.

"I..I don't know. We just texted normally, we just got to know each other. But I’m afraid, Emily, I’m scared that he'd be another Mark, and besides he doesn’t like me, I think he said something about having a girl friend."

"Don't be scared if he is he's another prick, we'll get him banged up before he does anything and he seemed pretty into you yesterday girlfriend or no girlfriend.”

"Well Liam said he'd help me put Mark behind bars because he's too dangerous. That was nice of him but, but... he was just being nice yesterday because I got stabbed..."

Emily looked at her friend with a serious look spread across her face "If he doesn’t like you for you and he's just giving you sympathy he don’t’ deserve you." Even with the reassurance of her friend, Zana couldn't help it, she always ends up liking the nice ones and plus Liam is hot.

Emily saw the expression on Zana’s face and smiled at her, "Come on Zana, smile, I’m in the room" Emily winked

Just on cue a male’s voice filled the room. They both turned round to find the source of the voice being faced with Harry. Emily's grin spread right across her face from ear to ear as she saw him in the doorway.

"I was hoping you'd be here already," Harry smiled at Emily but Zana frowned.

She said, "Oh yeah, thanks for checking up on the ill patient," sarcastically. Harry smiled and winked at Zana.

 "Sorry Zana but someone else has their eye on you." Zana looked at him confused but dropped it.

 "A mere how are you today Zana? Are you alright, Zana? or even a nod of acknowledgement would do," Zana complained, feeling moody that particular morning.