7-2(kinda part two)

(Me art)

You guys got to the army base,not ganna say how, but as you saw soldiers, you saw Tord giving them signals.

You decided to brush it off,as Tord would never hurt you with his army.

Then car stopped infront of grey apartment looking things." We're here!" He giggled. You both took down your luggage,hauling it to a room different from the others.

It had a whole floor to itself and had a red door. Though the thing that you were worried about was that it was sound proof.

What does Tord do to need sound proof walls you ask,well he LOVES hentai.

Hope ya got the picture.

If not,your way to innocent to be here GET OUt!!!-ahem-

Tord opened the red door and let you in.

You rolled in your luggage,looking around.

The place was kinda like Edd's,but one story,red walls,and no sign of a rememberable object from Tom.

"Home sweet home!" Tord chuckled,resting your bags next to the sofa.

"It's very nice here Tord..." You said,gently smiling. Tord herd,saying a 'Thank you',before lifting you up.

"Wh-where are you takin' me??" You slightly shouted. Tord didn't reply and just sat on the sofa with you in his lap,turning on the TV.

You blushed,seeing your new seat." Uh...Tord..?" You asked." This is your seat for now on missy!" He chuckled,holding your waist. You giggled,not wanting him to stop doing these things even though she would look like his hoodie.Red.

Knock knock

Tord grumbled,gently sitting you on the sofa as he went to check it.

He checked the peep hole,unlocking the door." What do ya want,Paul??!" Tord said through an angry scowl.

Paul began to sweat." S-sir! James and Will(random names) told me to tell ya that we are in great progress and are fixing your robot into what you asked!" Paul finished,back straight.

Tord nodded." Thanks for the report but you could have just informed me on the inner com,or even tell me tomorrow!" Tord yelled. Paul backed up a bit,afraid.

You decided to come into the picture. You placed your hand on Tord's shoulder." Hey,it was Will's and Jame's report,it's not Paul's fault..." You whispered in a calm tone. Tord nodded,but looked at Paul with anger. Paul glanced at you with a thankful look til starring straight at Tord." Your lucky,private.... Now get outta here!" He yelled. Paul ran off.

Tord shut the door and mumbled something in Norwegian before sitting down. You followed,sighing.

"It's ok Tord...." You said,sitting beside him." Didn't I say this was your new seat??" Tord replied,not showing a smirk,but you know he was,mentally. You sighed,chuckling,before sitting on Tord's lap. He wrapped his arms around you,laying his head on yours." I love you,(y/n)...." He whispered.

"I love you too,Tordsy..." You mumbled back.

A/n
WELLP IM SAD AF!!! Hahahhahahahahahahah and insane,I think I might draw some gore,bai!!!