I can explain...............

Ok I was up all night trying to think of a chapter for you guys. I honestly don't think this chapter is good but please bare with me it's my first story. The next one will be spicier, I just wanted to get this part out of the way.......................................................................

'' I'm sorry but I don't want you as my mate. What we did was a mistake.......

I feel my heart breaking with every word written on the paper. I don't know what hurt the most the fact that he said he don't want me or when he said what we did was a mistake.  I left lily house after finally gather myself. I haven't talk to her since last week. I was too a shame to tell her anything even though she was my best friend.

I heard a soft knock on my door breaking me from my thoughts. I look up to find my mother head poking through my door she look a little concern. '' Is everything ok honey, you been up here for a while and I thought I smell something fun-. '' My mom was cut short as her eyes landed on the two pregnancy tests. Shit! I was so caught up in my thoughts I forget to put them away. My mom pushed the door open more widely as she take a sniff of the air, her face change from concern to realization. The funny smell was coming from me now that I'm pregnant.

''Brella is there something you should tell me?'' She asks eyeing me suspiciously.  I looked at my mom she was smaller than me, I got my high from my father and also his green eyes while my mother has brown eyes. The only thing I got from her was her might night hair. My big brother Max looks more like my mother.

'' Mom I can explain.'' I started before she starts freaking out. Her eyes turn to slits as she looks at me in my eyes. I know this was going to be hard telling her what happen, but I know I had to do it, taking a deep breath.'' I met my mate a few nights ago.'' I quickly said. I saw her eyes register with understanding. When you met your mate it's almost impossible to resist the urge to mate.

'' Does he knows about the pregnancy?'' My mom eventually asks. I looked at her with sad eyes and shook my head. '' And why is that?'' lashing out another question. A tear slipped from my eyes as I answer her question.

'' He... he doesn't know because he rejected me the next day after we mated.'' The tears were flowing freely down my face now. My mom rushed to my side comforting me like when I was a child and I happily lean into her.

 '' its OK honey, everything will be alright.'' She said. I was glad I told my mother everything but I know I could stay and bring shame on my father name as Alpha. After a while listening to my mother smoothing words I fall asleep in her hands............................................................................