Prolouge

Mr. and Mrs. Johnson sit inside their big and empty house planning for a long and needed retirement vacation. Mr. Johnson furrows his eyebrows in frustration, wondering who would be crazy enough to care for his house. Both are aware of the darkest kept secret held within the mansion walls, not daring to speak a word, in fear of not finding a house sitter. Their flyers posted all over town, to inform those hungry teens in need of money. The only response was from a girl the age of 17, Autumn Greene. She didn't care about the money, but would house sit for the elderly couple, while away on their vacation.

    "Thank you so much dear, this is a great deal for us." Mrs. Johnson said with a sweet, still toothy smile. She places her fragile hand on top of hers and gives her the keys, to access almost all doors in the house.

     "You're welcome Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, I'll take really good care of your house for you." Autumn said with enthusiasm. The elderly couple gave her another smile. Autumn's brother Fletcher walked up behind Autumn and waved to the elderly couple.

    "We'll be leaving tomorrow morning, we gave you the original keys so please don't lose them." Mr. Johnson explained, as he walked up the mansion stairs, groaning slightly.

    "Bye bye dear, be here at 9 am." Mrs. Johnson hollered as she shut the mansion door.

--------------------------------------
Autumn's P.O.V.

    "That house gave me the creeps!" Fletcher said with a shudder, driving back home to our house. I rolled my eyes and punched him the arm.

    "Is someone scared?" I started laughing hard as soon as he stepped on the brakes. He gave me a death glare which I responded with sticking my tongue out.

    "You know you're a mean little punk." He grumbled stepping back onto the gas. I laughed one more time before turning the music up.

    "Boy this is gonna be fun." I said with a smile as we pulled into the driveway.

     "Yeah whatever, just don't scare me tomorrow when we go back there. Something is wrong about that house." I rolled my eyes at his comment and opened the passenger door.

    "Yeah yeah, it's haunted." I said sarcastically before running into the house.

    "I really hope you're wrong about that." He whispered to himself before getting out and locking his car.

*********************
Hi everyone!!! This is my going to be my first horror story! I really really hope you guys will like it, oh and please check out the YouTube video 😉 I'll list the cast down below!

Autumn Greene
Jennifer Hudson (Autumn's Best friend)
Niall Horan as Fletcher Greene
Louis Tomlinson as Leo Jackson (Fletcher's best friend)
Liam Payne as Hunter Portman (also Fletcher's best friend)
And
Harry Styles as Mason Jones (you'll find out soon 😉)

Please let me know what you think in the comments below. I know it sounds a little boring now but I promise to make it a lot more interesting! Please tell your friends!! Oh and please don't forget to vote 😘😘

Love Julia! Muah 😘💕