Temptation

Leo could not sleep. The scene of sad Hakyeon in the car kept coming back into his mind. Why should he worry about this spoiled man? It was he who had wanted to be a celebrity, so he had to expect to have every kind of person as a fan. He turned to the left side, but sleep still did not come. At the end of patience, he rose from his bed. He had to find a way to distract his mind. A stroll would help may be to sleep. He went down the steps to his room and walked to the kitchen. He took a bottle of cold water in the fridge and took a few sips to cool off. He still could not understand why his boss's tears had touched him so much. He had really need to thought about anything else. He could not have sympathy for this arrogant and petty man. He shook his head and walked to the patio. There he stopped short. Someone was sitting by the pool. It could not be a thief. Leo blinked to see better the person. He took a few steps and bumped into an object. The noise made turn the person. Leo was finally able to see him well. It was Cha Hakyeon, his boss. He did not know whether to flee or approach him. He tried to forget this man and now he was in front of him. However, his boss did not seem to react much. He had looked for a few seconds at him and then he returned to the contemplation of the stars. However, Leo had had time to see his face ravaged by tears. This man also could not sleep, he said. He walked slowly to Hakyeon and sat down beside him. He did not feel the need to talk to him. Hakyeon did not make no more effort. They stood there for minutes gazing at the stars together.

Leo had to admit he was very worried about Hakyeon. Since arriving in this house, he had always found his boss too exuberant. But now he could see the man. A man who could soon be both sad and Hakyeon should really be because he had not opened his mouth since minutes. He even accepted his presence at his side, he who usually tries all means to annoy him. He turned to him without knowing what to say. He did not know how to comfort him. Before he could open his mouth, Hakyeon asked him a question: "do you like stars? ". Leo could not say that he love them, but it was beautiful. "Um ... They are beautiful," he said. "I like dice time watching the sky to see the stars. I'm so jealous of them, "said Hakyeon. " Why ? "Asked Leo. "Um They are admired by all yet they remain free to shine or not. I do not know if I could live without my fans, but sometimes I feel suffocated. I can not go anywhere alone. I can not even walk alone in my own neighborhood, "Hakyeon replied with a bitter smile on his face. Leo did not know what to say. He knew so little in the world of entertainment, so he just listen. "I started quite young. My parents wanted a famous son, so they enrolled me in a lot of competitions and it worked. At 18, I asked for a separation of good and since Ravi takes care of me, "said Hakyeon. "Do you miss them ? "Asked Leo. " I do not know. I had the impression to have a choke near them. by the way I am used to people in this house, "said Hakyeon. "They all seem to take care of you," said Leo. He remembered Ravi's words and Ken's efforts to bring smiles to Hakyeon and the protective gaze of Hongbin. Yes these people loved their boss. "And I love them too, but ... shh, it's a secret," said Hakyeon smiling. It was the first Hakyeon smile that Leo saw since his TV show. He found himself answering to his smile. "AH, is that a smile I see? "Asked Hakyeon. Leo became all serious on. But this had stimulated the curiosity of Hakyeon. He started trying to tickle Leo. "Oh another smile please," he begged. But Leo remained unmoved. "You're not funny," said Hakyeon laying his head on his lap. Leo was shock. This man had the gift of familiarity with people. Yet Leo felt unable to push him away. Rather, he wanted to stroke his hair. Was he mad? He tried to concentrate as much as possible on the stars but his body was too aware of the presence of the body of his boss stuck to his. Leo, you're done for, he said. Hakyeon moved his head and began comfortable on his thighs. " And you ? What's your secret? "He asked. Leo thought about his answer. Should he tell him that he had lost his old job because he was found in bed with his boss's wife ? Or should he make up a story to amuse his boss? He did not know what to do. Then he realized that Hakyeon was asleep. He had managed to make him sleep. Leo stood there gazing at the stars. He would stay a few minutes on the patio before driving Hakyeon to his room.