Chapter 4 - guitar

She walked right in and walked into the kitchen. She looked around opened the fridge and said, "hmm raspberry lemonade, I like it." She closed the fridge then walked into my living room. "What, is blue your favorite color?" She asked looking around and I nodded, "me too." She saw the door to my room and then walked towards it, "Can I go in?" I nodded and she smiled. She walked in and looked around. I followed behind her and set my guitar on the bed. "Show me a little something right now?" She asked.

I opened up my guitar case and she sat on the foot of my bed. I handed her the guitar and she held it like she saw me. She looked to me with a smile. Her hair fell in her face, and I slowly used my hand to gently tuck her hair behind her ear. She smiled at me again before she said, "Well show me something."

I put my arms around her to show her where to place her fingers. She did what I was telling her and she started to play a few chords. It slowly came together and she played a small part of a song. I slowly moved my hands away and she was playing by herself. She was smiling so big, and when she stopped, she quickly set it down and hugged me. "Thank you!" She said into my chest as she was still hugging me. She pulled away and looked at me straight into my eyes not breaking eye contact. She leaned in closer to me with our faces just inches apart. I looked from her eyes to her lips wanting to lean in more. I saw her smile then she broke the gap between us by pressing her lips to mine. I pressed mine harder to hers and she grinned into the kiss before our tongues danced together. She filled in every gap I left and me filling in any she left.

She pulled away, looking down at the floor, and I lifted her head up by her chin with my hand. Then I tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead before whispering into her ear, "I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do that."

She leaned back, patted my chest, and said, "well I could say the same.." She walked back out of my hold and put my guitar in its case. "I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar even if it was something small," she paused. "My sister used to play."

"Why doesn't she play anymore?" I asked as I put my guitar under my bed where it always goes.

"She died," She said and I felt bad for even asking. "Don't feel bad for me. You can ask. I don't need your sympathy or anyone else's."

"I wasn't-" I started but she interrupted.

"Yes, you were. I've seen eyes look at me like that. I see the pity. I don't need pity looks from you," She said then turned to walk out. She was walking towards the door and I followed behind her. I grabbed her hand and turned her around before she could reach for the handle. She looked at me, her eyes were watering.

"I'm sorry about your sister," I said but paused. "You know, I'm not giving you looks of pity. I'm giving you a look of wonder, Ambreea. I wonder how someone who I can tell has been so hurt, is so strong. That was the look I was giving you," I said to her and a tear fell from her eye. I put my hand to her cheek to wipe away the tear and she leaned her face deeper into my hand. I pulled her close and kissed her. I kissed her long and hard. Our tongues dancing barley giving our lips room to brake. I pulled away first this time. "Let me walk you to your room," I said and she gave me a small smile and a laugh.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her behind me. We walked to the elevator and went to the third floor. She was in room 230. When we got there, she unlocked the door. "Here's my stop," she said and I nodded. "I really just want to thank you for tonight. It was fun."

"We'll have to do it again sometime soon then, I guess?" I said and a smile appeared on her face.

"To some other time, I guess?" She said stepping into her room. She was about to close the door when she turned around and kissed me. This one wasn't too long but wasn't too short either. It was just a peck on my lips but it held meaning. When we broke, she smiled and said, "Some other time, Lukas."

"Goodnight, Ambreea." I said.

"Goodnight," she responded before closing the door. With that note, I walked back to the elevator and went to my room. I walked in and went straight to my bed. I fell back grinning like a clown. I was about to fall asleep when my phone vibrated. It was from Ambreea...

Ambreea: I had fun tonight, thank you for the guitar lesson.

Me: No problem! Anything for you.

Ambreea: well or some other time is tomorrow, coffee?

Me: of course, I'll be by ready at 8?

Ambreea: okay, I like it.

..And with that I fell asleep to the thought of Ambreea. 

Music to my Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें