[EXO XIUMIN] Comfort

"Erm... I think he've change. He promise me he won't let go of me. And now , he left. No one could ever replace him. " You whimpered.

" I just-" you decide to continue but u release more and more tears.

XiuMin was speechless. He suddenly hug you tightly and say " I'm sure someone could replace him. Now cheer up ,arasso? "

You smiled and ask " could you stay a little longer ? Jebal"

He nodded. XiuMin is a close friend to Chanyeol. And also a very close friend to you. He's like a brother to you. Suddenly, his phone rang.

"Excuse me . " He said to you before picking up.

He when out at the corridor and pick up the phone call.

"Yah, chanyeol-ah. Remember tomorrow . Come over at my place at 12 noon sharp" he said on the phone.

He come back in and explore your house. He pick up the picture of you and chanyeol. You slowly eyeing on him .

"Wow. Eunjin looks so happy with chanyeol. I'm sure she'd love to see chanyeol again. " He whispered to himself.

"Yah, what did u say..?" You yelled across the living room.

"Ah, nothing " he replied while blushing .

He sattled down on the sofa and turn on the television. You stared at him .

"Omg. Look at his chubby cheeks! He's so cute! He look like a baby!!" You mumble to yourself.

He turn around slowly and he caught you staring at him. You act like you it didn't happen. You just feel so comfortable sitting beside him.

"Eunjin, tomorrow can you come to my place at 12 noon? Jebal " he look at you and he pouted .

You Blush and smiled. You nodded.