Chapter 1

I was walking to Nandos to get my food, when someone grabs me from behind, and covers my mouth; dragging me to a van it was dark to tell the color.

“Get off me!!!!!!” I yelled, but their hand was on my mouth, so I was muffled.

I did a behind kick, kicking whoever it was below the belt pretty hard causing them to fall to the ground hard.

“What the bloody heck……Pumpkin and Boo get HER” I tried to run but I was jumped on and I hit the ground hard because all I remember was that someone was bringing me to a van.

“Where are you taking me…….and why” I said to a person on my left all I know is there is 5 people in the van.

“You’re coming with us ok” the guy that was driver said. All the boys had hoods on and I could not tell what they look like.

I was panicking, what they were going to do to me. The van stop and someone in front of me said.

“Ok were going to tell you something and you can’t scream ok”

I was shacking so bad that when he said that he said.

“Guy a……….i think she’s scared.” All the boys looked at me and that when I know who they were.

“Why did you kidnapped me I have a life…..well not a good one but I have a dog and I need to be with him….”

“OMG she did not scream at us…..and Nail she’s so cute…” said harry I think.

“Harry” said Nail.

“Hey I’m harry” said the boy with curly hair.

“I know” I said not looking at him.

“o so you like one direction then”

“Ya but not right now because you kidnapped me for no reason.”

Nail looked at me and said “well we kidnapped you because..”

“Because Nail likes you” Zayn and Louis said.

I looked at them with big eyes “wh-what did you say because no one likes me………my on parents don’t like me”

“WHAT your parents don’t like you” said Liam looking really mad

“ya they hate me and kicked me out…………..if you guys are going to kidnapped me can I go to my house and get my stuff and my dog please my dog is the only thing I have left of my brother” I was crying by the time I was done talking and nail was hugging me and saying.

“please don’t cry we will go to your house and get you stuff and your dog…..you can live with us”

I looked at the boys and back at nail and said “I can”

“Ya” I jumped in to his lap and hugged him “Thank you thank you so much”

All the boys looked at me and Nail and they were smiling. Nail did not let go of me so I said “ mmm so because you guys don’t know my name or where I live I will tell you……….my name is danell

“Awe that is a cute name!!!!!”  harry said

“Ya it is so where do you live Danell” said Liam.

So I told them were I lived and we were at my drive way and the boys looked at me with big eyes.

“Y-You live here” said Nail.

“Ya I know it’s a dump but that is all I can get so can you guys stop looking at me like that and help me get my stuff o and when you get inside don’t scream my dog will jump on you and hurt you he’s really big.

Harry, Louie, Zayn, Liam, Nail and I got out of the van and walked up to my door and I opened the door and the first thing I saw was my dog running to me……but they guys had to scream

“AAAA it’s a monster” and ran to their van

I gaped my dog and put him on a leash and said come on he won’t hurt you. So he guy came up to the door and Nail said “omg that dog is big like its bigger then my bed.

“Ya I no he’s big but I love him so much I can’t give him a way… his name is Hemi and I don’t know what type of breed he is…..but can I still keep him.

“yes you can keep him but if he bites any one he’s gone.” Liam said.

So I when in to the house and the boys fallowed and I when to my room well my house only has one room but whatever I gave some bags and I was putting my stuff in them I only had 1 bag with cloths in it but the other 5 bags were like my pillow my books and tooth brush tooth paste dog food dog stuff and other stuff so really I don’t have that much.

“Danell you don’t really on a lot of stuff if you want we can get you some stuff tomorrow because it like 9 at night and all the stores are closed.” Said Nail and Zayn

“ its ok I don’t need that much stuff-“ right before I can finish what I was going to say Nail pulled me to him and was hugging me.

“aww Danell its OK we will buy you some stuff ok because I want to and I really want to be your friend.” Aw he’s so cute I just want to kiss him… No Danell we can’t just kiss him we really don’t know him but I can kiss him on his check. So I looked at him and kissed him on the checkw

”OK Nail we can go shopping tomorrow.” I stared to walk out the door with all my stuff and my dog and the boys were just looking at me.

Nail prov~~~~~~~

Omg did she just do that like I loved it but I didn’t excepted that at all ether did the boys there just looking at me and smiling…….. Danell is like my first crush like I’ve never really dated any one because I thought I just loved food but when I saw her at our concert I fell in love with her. She was in the front row because she won free tickets in a draw but all the songs we sang I was looking at her and the boys saw that’s so when to concert was done the boys said that we will fallow her and bring her to our house like I didn’t like the idea but I really didn’t care all I wanted to do is be with her.

“OK Nail stop day dreaming her we have to go OK” said Louie

So we all went to the van and got in. The best part about this is that Danell got to sit in my lap because her dog like toke up like two seats but I didn’t care I had my love of my life in my lap and I loved it. When we got to our house we should Danell to her room and we left her to get ready for bed so all the boys and I went down stairs.

“OK you guy I think I'm in love with Danell”

“we know” they boys said at the same time.

So we were talking about Danell the hole time until she came down stairs  and man she looked so hot.

Danell's prov~~~~~~

When I got to my room I got my pj and put them on I had some shorts and a tank top and I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. When I can out of the bath room Hemi was already on the bed sleeping on one side. I love him so much hes all I got left of my big brother jay….but I will tell you about my brother some other time but right now I need to tell the boys good night. I walked down stairs and all the boys looked at me with big eyes.

“do I have some thing on my face or something” they all shook their heads no and I laughed. “ OK well I'm going to bed so goodnight boys.” They all said good night and I walked to my room and closed the door and turned the lights of and claimed in to bed and fell a sleep with a smile on my face.

HI ever one i hope you like it so far ... so i was thinking if you guys could maybe help me like give me some ideas or stuff just message me and  i  really love that and please vote!!!!!!!!!