He said he loved me. He took my virginity. He dumped me. I commit suicide. Now what?

He said he loved me. He takes my virginity. He dumps me. Im gonna kill myself. What now?

"Kate, please" Alex moned against my lips.

"I...I d,dont know" I stuttered. This was my virginity, do I realy want to give it away yet?

"Kate.....I love you" I stiffened, he loves me! He loves me!

"I love you to"

"Then please Kate, show me how much you love me" He whispered his lips traveling down my neck.

"O...ok..kay" I lay still on my bed as he grabbed my hands leading them to his buckle, I shakily undid the clasp and he kicked off his jeans. His hands tugging at the hem of my shirt, I lifted my arms up alowing him to pull it over me. His hands traveled over my body leaving small tingles everywhere. He loves me. This is what you do when your in love. Right? He pushed my skirt off me and pulled off his own top. His lips traveling lower and lower. Suddenly we were both naked and his hands where everywhere. His lips slowly travelled from my jaw back to my mouth. Kissing me hard, I grabbed his hair in my pale hands and pulled him closer. His manhood pressing against my legs, teasing me. "C...condom" I whispered out of breath as his lips nibbled my ear. He groaned and grabbed a box from his draw, slipping one on. Then i felt him enter me, fast, it hurt. I cried out in pain, they say in books that the pain goes away and is replace with pleasure soon. But I felt no pleasure, just the pain of him thrusting himself into me harder and harder. I felt myself going numb slightly, he was screaming my name as he got harsher. I pretended to be enjoying it, moaning softly every so often. Finaly he came. I sighed in relief as he layed back down beside me.

"You like that babe?" He asked grinning at me.

"Oh, absoloutley" I said putting on a fake grin to hide the pulsing pain I could feel in my lower body.

"Cool. Well it was alright for me, anyways, I think we had a good run, maybe we should take a break."

"What!?" I screamed at him.

"Chill babe, Im looking for some fun, and this was to deep, so er laterz" He pecked my lips then grabbed my clothes off the floor throwing them at me.

"Alex! You cant do this! You just took my virginity!"

"So?" Tears flowed down my cheek, uncontrolably falling everywhere.

"You said you love me" I whispered. He laughed.

"I lied baby" I pulled on my skirt and shoved my top on. Grabbing my purple Converse and slipping them on.

"Your a monster" I sneered.

"Ha, baby, I know" I raised my hand and slapped him hard across the cheek. He just stood their and laughed. I held up my knee and wacked them were it hurts like a bitch. He cried in pain and fell to the floor. "You'l pay for messing with me Alex. You can count on that" I walked out of him room leaving him groaning and laughing at me.

"My bloods on your hands" I whispered as I ran out of his front door.

Grabbing my skateboard, I dashed for the safety of home. As soon as I reached it, I ran through the door, ignoring my brother. We lived on our own, after our parents died, he had to step up and look after me. Hes 25 now, and im 15, I was 10 when they died. I feel sorry for my brother, having to deal with everything...

I sighed closing my bedroom door. I quickly washed myself, feeling completely dirty. I dried my hair straitening it after pulling on a pair of black skinny jeans, a my chemical romance tee, and a hoodie. I slipped on my faveourite black Converse and aplied heavey eyeliner. I grabbed my ipod, playing Paramore as I walked downstairs. "I love you Craig" I whispered to my brother, hugging him tight. He smiled at me and embraced my hug. "Love you too sis." I took one last look him and walked out the door. This is it. Its time.

I skated to the old carpark. I just stood outside it for it a bit. Stairing at the 24 storys. Luckey they have lifts. I stumbled inside clutching my skateboard. Once in the lift I took out my head phones and shoved my ipod in my pocket. The elevator dinged as I reached the top floor. I waled out and the cold London air hit me. I walked over to the edge and sat down, my legs dangling off the top. There was no-one here, its just the topfloor, no cars can come up here, I dont even see the point of the lift coming all the way up here. I placed my skateboard next to me. "Your the only thing im gonna miss in this place" I whispered at the board. Ive had this since I was nine. Its like my bestfriend. Maybe I should take it with me. It will brake when i hit the bottom, oh well.

I stood up, standing high above the city lights. "Bye" I whispered tears covering my sight. I stepped forward. The air around me hiting me feircly. The drop felt amazing, freeness. Finaly. What I expected next was the impact of me hitting the ground with amazing speed, my bones crushing and instant death. But it never came. Instead strong arms clasped around my waist jumping into another building opposite the carpack, swinging into a window. What the fuck!?

***************************************************************************************************************

Okay, I hope you liked it! Please Vote. Or comment. Or Become a fan. xD