what bad peole get in the end!

chapter 1.

if you really know me you know i don't play around. when it came to my twin brother Zek. i would kill to keep him safe.

people could call me a hoe or slut, but that never matters as long as he is safe. i would jump in front of a train to save him. i would take a bullet for him. i would never stop protecting him until my heart stops beating.

why? why do you protect him like your older, you ask? I'm the only real family he has and he is mine. i have been through hell and back. i have done that for that kid no questions asked.

hell i may not be the best sister ever. OK maybe I'm the worst but i love my brother with all my heart, and that's how i ended up in this mess.

i was walking out of this kid Brody McCullen's house with a big grin on my face.

i did the impossible. i played the player. he may be smart but im smarter!

Brody has been really pushing my buttons. like a said i would do anything form my brother and this little boy was bullying Zek. behind my back. only because my brother lieks guys more than girl.. yah i said it and i will scream it to the world 'ZEK SHADOW IS GAY. HECK YAH HE LIKES TWINKIES MORE THAN TACOS BUT HEYYY IM FINE WITH HIM BEING THE WAY HE IS'.

i hopped onto my 2011 Ninja ZX 10R. brody got what he deserved. but he would never know what i did until it was too late.