The beggining

I woke up, and hopped in the shower while thinking of what my father would do this morning. After getting myself dressed, I prepared breakfast for my father; if I don't then he'll hurt me.

I set the bacon, eggs, sausages, and apple juice on the table, then packed my books and other necessities for school.

I stride down stairs, seeing Dad just finished eating. Judging my his posture, and his facial expression, informs me that he is not in a good mood.

"Sarah you made me bacon that's raw, along with overcooked bacon and eggs." Dad said. "You're really gonna get it." He punched me, kicked me in the stomach, and called me worthless.

. . .

I hurried to my locker to get my books. While for my things, I'm suddenly shoved on the ground by none other than my biggest bully, Sabrina, the captain of the cheerleading squad.

"Why can't you just leave this school. Nobody wants you here. You're worthless, and useless." I was fighting to hold back the tears threatening to spill.

. . .

School passed and I decided to go to the park. I was walking around looking at my phone when I crashed into someone. I looked up to see a boy not older than nineteen years young.

"I'm sorry! I'm Louis Tomlinson, and who are you?" he asked.

I was silent.

"Do you talk?" he asked. I shook my head no.

"Oh, okay," he said. I hurried to take out me pen and paper and 'wrote my name is Sarah.'

"Nice, um, how did you get those bruises?" I tensed up, and I think he noticed. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

I wrote, "Thank you, but why do you ask."

He replied, "Because a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be bruised like that. You know if you want, I have a few band mates who I share a house with. We have an extra bedroom if you want. Do you wanna come live with us." I nodded my head so fast I thought it was gonna fall off.

He chuckled and spoke. "Get in my car." I got in and we sped off.