Once upon a time.....

In a village called Maddern near the Lake, there lived a mischievous young rabbit named Ralphie. Chubby and very short in height, he was always lively and loved to run about.  Ralphie was cheeky, never listening to his Mama and he would always get in trouble.

One day, Mama Eva asked Ralphie to go to Mr. Pattison's store near the lake to buy a bottle of milk for an Old Vicarage Cake she was making for her friend Rosa. She knew Mr. Pattison had all the essential items whenever she needed anything. In the  afternoon, Mama Eva had planned to have tea with Rosa to catch up on what she was doing. Aunty Rosa was her best friend long before Ralphie was even born. Ralphie grew so fond of her and called her Aunty Rosa.

Mama Eva, decided to send her son early so she could start to bake her cake. 

"Ralphie, Ralphie,"

"Ralphie,

Come here quickly. I want you to listen carefully!" said Mother.

Ralphie nodded. In real truth, Ralphie was busy thinking of what he could do whilst going to Mr. Pattison's store. No wonder Mama Eva told him to listen carefully.

(Hmm, maybe I could go for a swim down the lake with Rico and Woodie. Or maybe, I could get some carrots with my friends whilst going to the lake).

"Yes Mother," exclaimed Ralphie.

He was off to Mr. Pattison's store. Ralphie was excited to meet with his friends who are always in the street being mischievous. They are used to play together in streets or down the lake. They were well known for that in the village.

Spring was over and summer was just around the corner. The trees became green again , and the birds began to sing. It brought so much joy to young Ralphie as he knew the sun will be shining across the Village of Maddern. Ralphie left the house and started singing lullaby:

"There was a farmer who had a dog,

And Bingo was his name-o.

B-I-N-G-O B-I-N-G-O B-I-N-G-O

And Bingo was his name-o.

There was a farmer who had a dog,

And Bingo was his name-o.

(clap)B-I-N-G-O (clap)-I-N-G-O (clap)-I-N-G-O

And Bingo was his name-o".