Nightmare

Chapter 1- Nightmare 

Robin's P.O.V.

"STARFIRE! NOOOO!" , I screamed helplessly.                                                                                                 "Robin, I must say, I am quite impressed with your performance. Soon you'll be just like any other villain, maybe even better....."                                                                                                                               "Slade." I hissed. "Show your sel! You're gonna pay for what you did to Starfire." I yelled.                      

    "What I did, or what you did to her, Robin? Here, watch this."                                                                           I turned around to find a huge holographic screen form in front of me.                                                            

"Robin, I know that this is highly unlike you! I know that you are in there. Robin, I-"                                        I watched as I cut Starfire off by kicking her in the stomach.I watched as she grunted in pain. I watched as she lay unmoving on the edge of the cliff(A/N think Aftershock part 1). I watched as I smirked down at her and spat, "Goodbye, Troq." I watched as kicked her off the cliff, while my friends watched in horror, too shocked to react or move, as ther Star-my Star- rolled off the cliff.          "NO. No, no, no, no, no, no, NO! That can't be, I would never-"   I said while clutching my head.                

 "Never what, Robin?" Slade cut me off. " Never hurt your friends? Never kill your girlfriend ?Never work for me?" No. When I looked back up at the screen, I saw a different Robin. A Robin I hoped that I would never have to see again. A Robin who worked for Slade. "NOO!" I quickly sat up in bed. That dream-no nightmare- was way too realistic. I jumped when I heard a soft knock on my door. "Agh." I groaned as I rolled on to my stomach. "Robin? Robin, we heard a scream coming from your room and we were wondering if you are the 'okay' ?" asked Starfire.                                                                                                                                                        

  "Yeah, dude. You sounded like a little girl-OW! What was that for?" I heard Beastboy say. "Huh? Oh yeah it's just a nightmare, that's all." I manged to say.  

"Man, dude you stress too much." complained Cyborg.  "robin, do you wish to speak of your mare of night?" 

"No! Er...I mean no thanks, Star." Ugh. Why do I always go crazy when I'm around Strafire? Because you like her, said a small voice in the back of my head. "No, I don't!" Oops, did I say that one outloud?

"Uh, Starfire, I think Robin wants to be alone." the monotone voice of Raven said. Tonight is going to be a long night.