Lover's Quarrel

Harley's heels clicked as she walked down the metal catwalk. Everything was going according to plan. Finally she could prove that The Joker was wrong, and that she didn't need him. That stupid clown never did appreciate her.

She leaned over the railing and watched her boys work. Stacking boxes of explosives. This'll give the bat a good scare. She giggled at the thought.

"Miss Quinn, everything is in order, all of the boxes are in place and we're ready to go," one of the men called up.

"Alright, Ace. Start the clock! And send out a few more boys on patrol. I don't want nothin' ruinin' this tonight!" She straightened up, authority in her voice. Every other plan had been ruined, either by that stupid bat or her stupid ex. But not tonight. Tonight was going to be perfect.

She couldn't contain her happiness and cartwheeled to the edge of the stairs. "Good job boys! Everything is going gre--"

The doors of the warehouse blasted apart. The Joker stepped through the wreckage, followed by his goons. A smile plastered on his pale face, "Did you miss me, pooh?!"

Harley couldn't believe it. He always had to ruin all of her fun! "How dare you! No! Not this time! get 'em boys! But leave the clown for me!"

The Joker put a hand on his chest, "Well don't I feel special."

Harley black flipped down the stairs, landing one foot directly in The Joker's face.

"Oh Harley, you've been a bad girl." He smacked her, knocking her to the ground.

She jumped up, throwing a punch. He dodged.

"I am so sick of you!" Another kick.

"You were always putting me down!" A punch.

"Now I'm gonna finish you!" He matched her blow for blow.

----------------

"Are you sure about this?" Robin looked out of the Batmobile. 

"I'm always sure. Lets go." Batman jumped out of the car and headed toward the warehouse, followed by Robin.

They opened the door and were very surprised by what they saw. Men dressed in red and black fighting men dressed as clowns. Exploding pies and powerful popguns went off. The Clown Prince fighting his former harlequin. All while a bomb ticked away behind them.

Robin's mouth dropped open. "What is this?"

"A lover quarrel, I think." Batman began sneaking along the wall. "Lets get to that bomb while they're distracted."

Batman was unwiring the bomb when a diamond shaped throwing knife flew past his face. He looked up.

Harley had stopped hitting The Joker, who was laying on the ground, and had her hands on her hips. "Nuh uhh! Hands off batbrain!"

The Joker looked over and laughed. "Why Bats! How's it hangin?! Sorry I've been too busy to play lately, but I've been having too much ruining this little minx's plans!"

"Shut up! And as for you two!" She pointed a gun at Batman and Robin, who had been trying to sneak away. "I can't have you ruining my plans while I'm trying to get even with him!" She pulled the trigger causing a her pop gun to wrap a rope around the two heroes.

"Ooh Harley, it always excites me when you get angry. You look so cute when you're about to murder someone." The Joker stood up and put his arm around her shoulders. She pushed him off.

"Don't think compliments will get you anywhere! But thank you." She smiled sweetly.

"Oh I don't expect them to, my sweet. But I want you to know that I'm very proud of you."

"You are?" Harley's eyes grew wide in disbelief. It was all she ever really wanted.

The Joker took Harley's hands in his. "Of course, my little Harley-girl. You set this whole thing up on your own. You just caught Batman, and honestly I'm very impressed with you."

"Oh thank you, Mista J." Harley blushed.

The Joker put his hands on Harley's waist and pulled her against him. "I mean it. This is so brilliant. I'm sorry I never realized how bright you are before. I really do apologize."

Harley's eyes grew wide. "Oh Puddin! I can't stay mad at you!" She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

"Oh yuck. I don't believe this." Robin rolled his eyes.

"I do. You have to expect anything from the insane."

"Oh hush Bats! Me and my doll are having a moment!" The Joker laughed, "So what do you wanna do with them, Harls?"

"The bomb goes off soon. Wanna just leave them here?"

"Excellent idea, my sweet. Lets go! Bye bye, Bats!" The Joker turned, pulling Harley along with him.

"Oh Puddin, I missed you."

-------------------------------------------------------

Dear Darlings,

So this is the first Harley Quinn and Joker thing I've ever written so tell me what you think about it. The Joker really knows what to say to get Harley to forgive him, doesn't he? They really are one of my favorite couples. They're so fucked up but I love them! (My boyfriend and I were them for Halloween.) Anyway tell me what you think! Thank you for reading!

Love,

Savannah