Maddie

"Maddie! Point your feet and straiten your legs!" Miss Ravol yelled.

"Yes mam..." Maddie said, and roller her eyes when her dance teacher looked away.

Maddie Johnson was at a private ballet lesson with her heartless, and mean dance teacher, miss Ravol. Maddie was on point and was at the bar. She was tired of doing plies and tondues, and if it was up to Maddie, she would not be doing ballet. Maddie's blond hair was pulled into a high bun with no fly aways. She was wearing a black leotard with silver sequins lining the leotard. Her legs were covered in tan tights that were just opened that morning. It was Maddie's first time wearing these pointe shoes, so she had to wear them out before she could start "really" dancing In them. Her feet ached with pain every time she moved, but miss Ravol made her work harder and harder.

"Finally!" Maddie though to her self while she was untying her pointe shoes.

"Wait Maddie, before you go I wanted to show you this." Miss Rovol handed Maddie a flyer.

"What is this?" Maddie asked.

"It's a flyer to an open audition for a dance show! You should try out and then when you make it you could represent 'Miss Rovol's school of Dance." Miss Rovol told Maddie.

"Thanks for the option, but I don't think I'm interested." Maddie concluded.

"Oh, well at least think it over. It would be a great experience for you, and you could make it big!" Miss Rovol said

"I love dance, but I don't think I want to be big in it, if you know what I mean." Maddie told her teacher.

"Maddie just think it over. You will have a huge advantage!" Miss Rovol continued.

"Ok I will mam." Maddie said, just to get rid of her teacher.

"That's good to hear," Miss Ravol smiled " I will see you tomorrow at jazz class." Her teacher finished.

Maddie sat on her bed unloading her dance bag. Her cell phone was ringing and she needed to see who it was from. She scattered everything from her bag around the room. Tap shoes, jazz shoes, ballet shoes, pointe shoes, leotards, ext. Then she finally found her phone. It was just her friend, Max, asking if they had their duet lessons tomorrow. She responded, "yes" then put her phone on her dresser. She walked around her room collecting the things she threw. She had every thing picked up, and then hung her bag on the rack in her closet. She jumped back into her bed and played on her phone.

"Honey , let's go to Starbucks before we head to your dad's work!" Maddie's mom yelled.

"Ok!" She yelled back.

Maddie stood up, and started walking towards her door. She stepped on something and looked down. She was standing on paper. She leaned down and picked it up. It was the flyer for the dance show. She looked at it while pushing her long hair out of her face. Would she really have a chance if she tried? She smiles and walked over to her bored and pined it up. She did not know if she was going to try, but it was an option.

"Madds! Do you want to go to Starbucks or not?!" Her mom yelled again.

"I'm coming!" Maddie stared at the flyer and the. Quickly ran out of the door.

AUTHORS NOTE

How are y liking this? What do you think Maddie will do? Will she try out for the show or not? Please comment what you what to happen!