Call me 'Honey' and your Balls go on a Vacation to your stomach....

It's really dark. And cold. My back is pressed into something porcelain. A bath tub? I'm in a bathroom, thats for sure. Everythings cold and frigid. My hands are twisted behind my back, bound by some type of rope. As I struggle, my arms casue friction, warming my body for but an instant before it returns to being blue with cold. My breath appears in front of me, a mist that lingers only briefly, before that disappears too.

If I had to picture hell, it wouldn't be fire and brimstone. Because I'm rather be hot, than cold. If Hell was fire and brimstone, you could easily strip down, and lay still, until your body cooled itself. In the cold, you have nothing. In the cold, you must rely on things to keep you warm.

The cold is crisp, like tension in the air. My breathing comes in gasps as I struggle in my bonds. My joints are locked into place with cold, my muscles seized together. It's not ment to be this cold in a bathroom, even at night. Stilling, I can hear the low hum of an airconditior from the next room. The cold air is seeping under the door frame, filling the room as the hot air rises. That explains it.

As I struggle, I try to remember what happened to me- how I got to here. It takes me but a moment to remember the events of... well, whenever they were. When I was last awake. Amon and Benny, laughing in the rain. We were being silly, like old friends. Suddenly something snaps to my attention- Greyson's boots. He did this to me, I just know it.

That little... jerk. I'm going to get him. I'll kill him for daring to tie me up.

"He's an idiot, Amon! What the hell is he going on about anyway?"

Benny and Amon. In  the next room. I try to yell out, but it's the first time I realise someone has forced a cloth so tightly over my mouth that I can barely mumble. It's too quiet a sound for them to hear. So instead, I listen.

I hear Amon, I think, sigh. "Look, Ben, maybe... maybe he's right, you know?"

"What?!" Benny snarles. I hear something bash into the door. I can practically see him throwing something at the door. Someone has anger issues. "How can you say that, Amon? How? It's Grace, Amon. You saw her yesterday- if she wanted to run, she could have run. Instead, she actually went and hopped in our car, telling us to hurry up. Us."

"I know, Ben. But the Boss gave us a job to do. Do you remember what he said before we left to get her? Do you?"

Whose the Boss? I wonder, struggling again with my bonds as they pause for a moment.

"Yes." I hear Benny say. It's so quiet, I'm surprised I picked it up.

"What? I didn't catch that." Amon says.

"Yes!" Benny says angrily. "I know what he said."

"He said," Amon contiues as if Benny never spoke the second time. "That we were to get her, and bring her to him. He said- No, ordered- us not to get close to her. Not to let her get to us, understand, Benny? We were stupid to act like her friends, or even nice to her."

There was a pause. A beat of silence. My heart raced like crazy inside my chest. What were they planning to do with me now?  Who was the Boss? What did he want with me?

"No one." Benny said finally. "No one, deserves what Greyson has planned, Amon. And you, of all people, should know that."

"It's not like you haven't done any worse. In fact," Amon sneered. "You have done worse. Much worse, if the rumours are true."

"She's just a girl!" Benny exploded. "A teenage girl, Amon! She hasn't even lived yet! She's so young. Greyson is a beast- a monster." He spat. "A Monster."