Chapter 27

Author's Note

Warning to any of you younger readers; skip Sera's POV if you don't want to read more mature-ish content. But for the rest, enjoy!

******

Jack's POV

As I listened to Liam's plan, I realized that I had been playing this wrong the whole time. I had to fight dirty if I wanted to win, and what Liam wanted to do fit well with that.

I was going to kill or hurt anyone who would stand in my way of getting my daughter. And no, I didn't want her because I loved her, I wanted her because she was a white wolf, and if I killed her, then drank her blood, then I would become immortal.

******

Sera' POV

"My feet are blistered and bruised," I complained. Harper, Amanda, and I had walked around the humongous mall almost ten times, and had bought so much stuff that it couldn't even fit into the car.

"Mine too," Amanda was driving, and Harper was snoring in the back seat. She had knocked out right after we had spent about an hour at Nordstrom. "Hopefully the boys don't kill us for spending so much money."

"Oh yeah," I cringed looking at all the receipts that I had shoved into my purse. "Just kiss 'em on the cheek and pull your shirt down a little, they won't care." We both giggled at the thought. Boys will be boys.

"Good thing we bought a bunch from Victoria's Secret," she pointed towards the mass of pink bags that I had placed on my lap.

"But I'm not wearing heels with all that lingerie," I rubbed the bottom of my foot. "I think my feet are bleeding into my socks."

"Girl," Amanda winced when I took my sneaker off and threw it on the ground. "Just ask Nate for a foot rub, Kurt does it for me as long as I bake him some cookies."

"'Kay," I poked the sole of my foot. "Ouchie."

When we finally got home, Kurt and Nate were standing at the front of the pack house. They both looked relieved when they saw our car pull up. We stopped in front of them, and they opened the side doors. Kurt winced when he saw all of our bags, while Nate just smirked when he saw all of the pink Victoria's Secret bags.

"Got presents for me?" he carried me out of my seat. 

"Ouchie," I said once my feet rested on the ground.

"Baby-poo," he immediately lifted me up and held me. "What's wrong with your pretty little feet?"

"I went shopping," I pulled on his hair. "Wanna rub my feet?" I kissed the tip of his nose. 

"Well," he cupped my cheek.

"Pretty please," I wrinkled my nose. "I'll do something for you."

"Really?" I nodded. "Then..." He paused to think of what he wanted. "How about you go on a date with me and wear one of those sexy outfits you just bought?"

"Okay!" I smiled at him. Technically I was getting something good either way, but I wouldn't tell him that. "But I'm not wearing any heels for the next week or so."

"No problem," and with that, he gestured for someone to go get our bags while he brought us to our room. Once we entered, he set me down on the bed and walked over to the bathroom. I could hear him turning the water on in order to fill the tub.

Five minutes later, he opened the door and came to get me. He pulled me to his chest and carried me over to the bathroom. I looked in to see the humongous bath filled with bubbles that covered the hot water.

"Do you want to wear a swimsuit or," Nate scratched his head nervously. 

"Be naked?" I grinned, he was so cute when he was shy. "Yea, I'll wear nothing." I started to pull off my shirt, then my shorts, until I was only in my underwear. Nate watched me intently as he pulled off his own clothes. I took off my bra and undies, and he took off his boxers, so we were both completely naked. Nate grinned and lifted me up. He submerged us both in the bath's water and pulled me to his chest.

"Mmmm, I like this position," he was laying against the side of the bath, and my feet were laying on his legs. I sat between his legs and leaned against his hard chest while he wrapped his arms around me.

"Nate," he grabbed a bar of soap that was laying on the shelf next to the bath. He started to scrub it against my body, then placed it back on its tray. He used his hands to massage my breasts, and then moved them down to my stomach. As he cleaned me, I moaned and squeezed my legs together. His hands made my body feel so much pleasure that I felt like I could explode with sexual frustration when he purposely avoided the most important place.

"Hey!" I grabbed his hand and directed it to my upper thigh. "Come on poo face."

"Of course, anything for my baby-poo," he moved his hand until it touched my... private place. His hands were like magic, and as he used his thumb in a very special way, I spread my legs further and moved my hands to grab Nate's hair.

"Love you poopie," I looked up at his handsome face.

"Love you too baby-poo," he beamed at me. I had no idea how we had gotten to the point where we called each other poop, but I didn't care.

I was happy.

******

Kurt's POV

Once I had finished in the bedroom with Amanda, I looked around for my little angel, Harper. She was the light of my life, besides my mate, and without her, I felt like I was missing a part of me.

"Logan," I ran up to one of my best friends. He looked worried and was clenching his fists. "Where's Harper?"

"I don't know," I looked at him with a what-the-fück expression. "She's gone."

******