The mistress's mansion ( diary of men in hell )

THE MISTRESS'S MANSION 

Diary of men in hell

PROLOGUE

This book is a form of short stories, some actually happened to real people in other countries, in a different part of the world, yes it does happen, you may think no... This only happens in films and so on but in fact I have done a survey on this and it exists, I'm sorry to crack you shell of believes and burst your bubble of how you see the world but this is true, and of course some are fictional stories out of my vision. 

This book is not for the faint of heart who may feel disgusted of the scenes that will be reveled on here, so if you are one don't bother continuing reading this book just close the book and go fuck yourself but if you are a big fan of fetish, pain, domination, mistress - slave relation, humiliation, femdom and bdsm ect..... Fan then this is the book for you.

Some of the names and characters in this book are real people, some are fictional, and in fact the real mistress's names are for a real leaders in porn industry who made a great outstanding contributions in porn industry that will last ever after.

If you are ready to unleash your deepest darkest desires and sexual fantasies, go ahead and enjoy the tour in the mistress's mansion.

I just have one say before we start and always remember this  

'' PORN IS ART ''

chapter one.

A TALE OF TWO SLAVES

'' Down town city of New York in a 3 stars hotel the phone rings .......'' 

Receptionist: the new Americans hotel, can I help you 

Caller: yes please, can I talk to Miss Madeline Dawson  

Receptionist: sure sir, hold on I will direct you to her room. 

Ring.... Ring.....ring.... 

Madeline: hi  

Receptionist: Miss Madeline you have a phone call.  

Madeline: okay, who is the stupid fucker who calls me very early like this, better be important!!!  

Caller: hello miss Madeline Dawson, I'm Charles your grandfather's lawyer, I have some bad news for you, I'm sorry to tell you that your grandfather passed away last night and the funeral will be held tomorrow afternoon at his mansion in Wisconsin I hope that you will come so we can discuss his will and the legacy he left for you as I understand you are the only relative he had.  

Madeline: ooh too bad for him. Okay I will be there. I hope we can finish that will's paper work quickly, you understand. 

Charles: yes for sure Miss Madeline. I will do my best  

Madeline: listen to me you stupid shit, I don't need you to do your best, your best is not good enough for me you will do as I said and finish the paper work quickly or I will fuck you brains out , you understand . 

Charles: yes Miss Madeline.  

... Then Madeline hangs the phone. '' I hope that old shit rotten in hell , he better leaves me some worthy money or burn in hell , in fact if he didn't I will burn his dead body to ashes , pee & shit on it and feed it to the worthless stupid lawyer .''