Unreal

Hey this is my first one so yeah. well I hope you like it.

Niall has been getting ready to start his freshman year

"Mom!" shouts Niall from the kitchen while attempting to make tacos. "Yes?" she asks. "I can't wait till my new school day tomorrow!" he says in excitement. "Why so happy?" she replies.

"It's just a feeling. I guess." as he.keeps the conversation from the kitchen to the living room.

It is now the first day. Niall. has been pretty nervous but he tries to shake the feeling.

He takes his first step into the new and much larger school than his old one back in Mullingar.

Some people start talking to him. But there are really only two who try to be his friends, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson.

They make easy friends.

"Hey, haven't seen you before." says Louis. "Well I--" he was suddenly inturupted by someone who is much larger than he is, and with way bigger biceps than his own.

                   The next day

"Hey Niall," says Louis from the end of the hallway making Nialls' face turn red, because Niall is not the straightest in fact he is not straight at all, he 's gay.

"Hey you, get over here!" Yells Liam. Niall starts his pace towards him. "Y-yes?" Niall says as he is shaking with fear. "You are the new kid. Which makes you easy to pick on." Says Liam with a devious smirk, from one ear to another.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry." Says Niall, still shaking. "Well I'll get back to you." Liam says walking away to his next class.

"What's wrong?" Asks Louis. "Nothing just anxiety." Replies Niall. "Ok, but if there's anything you need just tell me or Zayn, ok?" Asks Louis suspiciously. "Got it." Niall says cheerfully.

Niall had been bullied in the past so much that he ended up self harming and almost suicide. He knows what bullying feels like, he knows Liam is trying to bully him, and it's working, because he is the new kid and Liam is much larger and stronger than he is.

When Niall gets home, there is a bag that says "NANDOS" he is ready to eat his favorite food, but something is holding him back.

Is it because he isn't hungry or is it because he just doesn't like his body.

Niall has been insecure due to all the bullying. he used to be chubby, until the bullying started. He starved himself, doubted everything about him, and again he self harmed.

The next day at school has been the worst so far.

Everyone has been told about Nialls' sexuality.

Even if he is gay, which he is, it still bothers him on how people knew and laughed at him.

Louis and Zayn asked about it. Niall didn't deny it, he came out to them.

Then Liam.

"How do you like today? It's a good day, isn't it?" says Liam sarcastically. Niall has no reply. "I hate to break it to you, but now everyone knows you're gay." He says playfully.

"I don't care!" shouts Niall, and the hallways get so quiet that you could hear a pen drop.

"Did you just yell at me?" Liam says angrily. "y-yes." As Niall shrinks.

Liam grabs his collar, picks him up and shoves him against the lockers behind him. shoving locks into his spine.

Niall lets out a moan in pain. "Does this hurt I'm sorry." Liam says.