Chapter 21

Sitting in this cell is something I can honestly say, I had nightmares about but I never thought that I would ever be in this situation. I am not surprised. Mariana hasn't visited me yet or even came to make bail for me, not that I expect her to, it's just that I want this to work so so well. "Harry Styles." I heard the warden come to my cell. "You have a visitor. Your lawyer is here." Lawyer. When did I acquire an attorney? I take this as a blessing and look up at the ceiling before I leave the cell and follow the warden. "You have thirty minutes. Use them wisely, young man." He says before going where I know there is a two-way glass. 

"Hello, Harry, I am Hannah, Mariana's lawyer, she asked me to help you with your case." She says and I shake her hand, hesitant at first and she smiles. "So have you known the supposed victim?" 

"Yes, she was a freshman in high school while I was a senior. Our school was small." I let her know and I watch her drink a bottle of water, probably her own. The prison won't allow the inmates any drinks while we are with visitors. "She and I had a past and it was a year ago. Why is she voicing it now? Why is she accusing me?" 

She smiles and writes something down. "I know what she was thinking. You are different and smarter. Did you know your friend, Mariana, met with Penelope Santiago?" I froze and looked at her like a deer looking at headlights. "I take that reaction as a no." She writes it down on her pad. "Did you talk to Penelope within the past three months?" 

"No, I cut ties with her when I moved to Chicago.... I moved back because Mariana..." I let her know and she nods sympathetically. "Harry court is in three days. Be on your best behavior and don't stoop to their level. We are going to win this. It is just you and the judge versus her. No jury. Plus, there is no evidence, just her word of mouth." She let me know. 

"Thank you for this. What do I owe you?" 

"You don't owe me anything, until everything is over." She lets me know. We sit in quiet for a minute or so. "Harry, you have another visitor. It is her turn now." She gets up and leaves without letting me at least be stubborn and request that I have a bill. 

"Harry.... Did you miss me?" I hear a familiar voice. The voice that makes me flutter. I love her and I cannot even touch her. 

"Mariana, why did you meet Penelope without me knowing?" I stood up and looked at her. Three policeman rushed to her rescue. I was just standing up. Nothing else. I would not hurt her, as a matter of fact, in my right mind, I would not hurt any woman that I know. 

"I wanted to hear her side of the story." She simply said and looked at me from across the way. I smile and look down. "Harry, you told me your truths and I thought she deserved to be heard. If I would have known that the next day she would have reported you, I wouldn't have done it. Babe I am counting down the three short days until your court date and I cannot wait for the verdict." She smirked and I know she is optimistic. 

"I just want to hug you, but I cannot even touch you." I let her know and I pout. "I will get through this. Just like I always do, I get through all the bumps in my life." She nods. 

"After all this is done, would you like to go somewhere on vacation? I closed the offices for a month. We could go to Greece.... or we could drive through most of Europe and see things we have never seen." 

"Please, love, don't get your hopes up... what if the judges see all the bad things I got charged with before?" When I say that her big smile was replaced with shock. "I will tell you that, as soon as I am out of here. If I ever do get out of her." I promise her and I stick my pinkie out. She knew she couldn't touch me so we air did a pinkie swear. I smile and she does too. 

"Harry, I love you and you know that. No judgement here." She smiles blows me a kiss. 

"Why can't I get a conjugal visit...?" I pout and ask and she is walking around and her heels make it to where her ass and her tits bounce. "I really miss your touch." I say and she smiles.