Chapter Four

You awoke alone, hearing the sound of an alarm that was to wake everyone up. You searched through your bag for a shirt. You found a nice v neck t shirt and this time you put on a bra. You put on black shorts and runners. You tied your (h/c) hair up in a ponytail, exiting your tent. You stretched, your shirt showing your stomach a bit. Someone poked your stomach. You opened your eyes and looked straight into Yukios blue ones.
"Good morning, (y/n)." You smiled and blushed.
"Good morning."
"You look very nice." He whispers into your ear. You shiver.
"T-Thanks." Yukio steps forward, giving you a hug. His head goes into your neck. You smile, hugging him back. His hand grabs a fistful of your hair, pulling it hard.
"If you talk to Shima at all I'll have to do something to you.." He whispers into your ear.
"Y-Yes Mr. Okumara." He let's go of you and walks to the Centre where everyone else was meeting. You walk behind him.
"Okay class. We're all going to relax for the day but at night were going demon hunting. You are not to leave the campsite without permission or an escort. No alcoholic drinks or anything of that sort. Am I clear?"
"Yes Mr. Okumara!" The class answered.
"Man, this is going to be boring." Rin sighed, putting a hand under his chin.
"I have a board game!" You exclaimed. Everyone cheered. You sat on the ground by the fire and everyone sat in a circle. You guys played chess for awhile. That is until, Izumo called everyone into her tent. You all went in. Your eyes caught beer in the corner of her tent, making you a bit nervous. Izumo smirked and passed everyone a can.
"Where did you get this from?" Rin asked, chugging it.
"I have my sources," Izumo smirked. You hesitantly drank yours. Next thing you know you're drinking your fourth can. You all are laughing and singing. You really need to use the washroom, so you stumble out the tent and to the outhouses. You laugh as you almost fall. You look up, seeing Yukio walking back from the bathroom.
"(Y/n), where is everyone else?"
"Ummmmm.. I dunno." You hide the beer can behind your back. Yukio narrows his gaze.
"What's behind your back."
"Nothing!" You reply quickly. "Anyway I was just going to the washroom so I'll be back after." You walk past him. He grabs your wrist, yanking you back, hard.
"Wooo weeeee Yukio what are you doing?" You look into his eyes. He was angry. Like, really angry.
"Don't tell me you've been drinking.." He rips the can out of your hand.
"Hehe, shhhhh.. I would never." You slur into his face. You put a finger on his mouth. He grabs you by your wrist and drags you away from the campsite into the forest. He pushes you into a tree.
"What did I do?" You croak, the wind knocked out of you.
"You wanna know what you did? You went and got drunk! You disobeyed me and the rules!" He yells into your face. You jerk back. He picks you up by your shirt, holding you in the air and up against the tree.
"You've been a really, really bad girl (y/n)." He sneers to your face, his inches away from yours. He slaps you. You look into his eyes with your teary ones.
"Punish me more. I know you want to." You mutter. He almost looked shocked at your words. He balls up a fist.
"Wait, I didn't mean-" He punches you in the stomach. You gasp for air, hunching over at the pain. He didn't hold back in that punch. Drunk and scared, you quickly wriggled away from him. Your ribs also didn't react so well. You fell on your knees.
"I can't breathe.." You choke out.
"Oh don't worry. You just had the wind knocked out of you. You'll be fine." He grips your jaw and looks into your eyes. "Never drink again."
"But what if I want to! I want a choice.."
"Too bad." He replies flatly. You huff. Standing up, you turn away. Before he could do anything, you ran into the forest.
"Where are you going? (Y/n)!" You didn't know what you were doing. You were drunk. Whilst you ran through the forest, you found yourself surrounded by grey. The whole forest was grey. You seen your father. Gasping, you tried to run to him. But something was off. He looked see through, mist following him. You watched as he ran into a burning house. This was a memory. Your moms screams were heard from in the house. When your dad went inside, he didn't come out.
"No!" You screamed loudly. "No..." You fell to the ground, holding your ears as you heard their screams. Yukio ran up next to you, huffing. He lifts your head up. Your face was scratched and dirty, tears were spilling down your cheeks.
"What's wrong?" He questioned, concern dripping from his tongue. You gasped for air at the hurt that enveloped you. You've always missed your parents. You just couldn't live through that memory again. Yukio pulled you into him, letting you cry into his chest.
"It's okay," He whispered gently. "It's okay."

***

Yukio carried you back to your tent, laying you down on your sleeping bag. He laid beside you, stroking your hair.
"What happened." He gently demands.
"I.. I don't know how to explain it. I lived through one of my horrid memories. I was there, in the exact same place I was before." Yukio furrows his eyebrows, stroking your hair more.
"I see."

*Yukios P.O.V*

She looks so vulnerable. Her head down, her tears falling, her face blushing. I grab her face and make her look into my eyes. Oh how I loved her eyes. A beautiful (e/c). I closed my eyes, leaning in. I had to kiss her, it felt like a dire need. My lips touched hers. I deepened the kiss, opening her mouth and letting my tongue find hers. It felt so good. I pulled her into me more.

*Your P.O.V*

You held onto the back of his head as he kissed you. It was a truly lovely feeling. You grabbed his hair, and swung your legs over his hips. He scratched at your back, leaving you with marks.
"(Y/n)! Where are you?" You quickly got off Yukio.
"I'll leave and distract them then you can sneak out." You whisper to him. He nods, watching you leave the tent. You got out and called out to them. They quickly started walking with you to the tent. You looked back, seeing Yukio exit the tent quietly.

***

"Class, we will begin our demon hunt in about 20 minutes. I advise you to prepare yourselves if you haven't already." You loved his voice. It was always so assertive and mature. You went back to your tent to grab your bag. Yukio walked up to you and strapped your bag on you.
"You always look so cute." He whispers with a smile. You giggle. He gives you a rough but quick kiss. You tug on your backpack, ready for some demon hunting.