Bring Me Back Home~Chapter Four

Bring Me Back Home

*Chapter Four*

The door to my bedroom flew open with  a loud crash against the wall. I winced at the sound of the door going through the plaster. 

“What’s going on?” Creepy blonde kidnapper dude yelled rushing up to me. “What happened” He leaned on the bed looking at me all concerned. What the heck? Didn’t he kidnap me? Why would he be concerned?

I pulled my legs up to my chest, putting as much distance between me and the creepy dude as possible. 

“Noo-thing.” I stammered out, half in fear of my nightmare, and of him. “Baaad drream.” The blonde relaxed slightly, retreating away from my personal bubble. 

“Oh good. I thought the boogie man came out from under the bed.” Blondie said. I looked up at him, unsure of whether or not he was playing around with me or not. I giggled. Yes! I giggled at the kidnapper! He cocked his head to the side, looking at me funny.

“What?” He asks, putting his hand to his face, making me giggle. “What?” he asks again, pushing his eyebrows together. “Do I have something on my face? NO! There can’t be anything on my face.” He yells, throwing his hands in the air, running around my room looking for a mirror. Which made me bust out in hysterics. I was laying face down on the bed, laughing my butt off, when I heard Rhys come into the room.

“What is going on here?” He asked in a cool voice. Uh oh.

“Um.. Hey boss.” Blondie stammered, caught in what was, I was sure, a very awkward situation. To be caught with freaking out by your boss. Rhys just glared at Blondie. Who gulped. 

“Blonde was making me forget about a bad dream.” I said, smiling at Rhys. Who turn warm, looking at me. 

“Really?” He asked unsure. Blondie still had his hands in the air.

“Yeah. Blondie is quite funny.” I said giggling, for added affect.

“Is the true, Chad?” Rhys turned cold again. Blondie, oh. Chad lowered his hands, and gulped.

“Yupp. Sure was. Fire ball over there was in hysterics when I got in here. I thought she needed some cheering up.” He winked looking at me. Awhh. Blondie’s kind of cute. I smiled up at Rhys.

“Yeah and boy did it work.” 

Rhys looked from Chad to me, then back again. He coughed. “Alrigthy then. Carry on.” He said tucking his hands being his back and strode from the room. That was odd.

“Chad, huh? You don’t look like a Chad.” I said, at the smirking blonde.

“What do I look like then?”

“A Blondie. That’s your name. Blondie.” I smiled an award winning smile at him. Climbed off the bed, and into the bathroom.

“I’M NOT BLONDE! I’M PALE BROWN!” He yelled at me, threw the door.

“NO YOU’RE BLONDE!” I hollered, turning the shower on. I heard his heavy footsteps, running towards the door. I locked the door, just as the doorknob started to twist. 

“Damn.” He hissed. I just laughed climbing into the warm cascade of water. Letting in consume me fully. 

~?~

“LEAH WAKE YOUR ASS UP!” I heard someone’s muffled scream. I was freezing! My entire body felt like it was submerged in ice, and I a way it was. It was submerged in icy cold water.

“Holy shit that’s cold!” I screamed jumping out of the icy water only to slip and fall back in.

“LEAH!” The door started shaking. I sat up coughing up suds and water. I heard a crack and the bathroom door flew across the room, hitting the wall, broke into two pieces.