Chapter 2

KaShad

Sometimes , i reminince on old times . I miss my brother , we've never been away from each other for so long .

I was holding a letter that he hadwrote me . I've been so busy making sure my businesses and son are doing good , i never have time to check the mail .

I started reading the letter.

Letter:

wassup nigga ? how you living ? probably sitting on billions and trillions , while im broke as hell . that's going to change when i get out though , im taking back over . good look on holding business down while im in the pin . oh and make sure Meek and my kids are straight . Make sure they never have to want for shit . Whatever they want , they better get . It's all love , i should get out soon if on good behavior .

                                 - RaShad

RaShad doesn't know that i turned everything legit . Once i made enough money , i left the game . He didn't have his mind on the important things in his life , like family .

There's so many consequences behind selling drugs , killing people , stealing , and etc. I have a son now , i don't want him to have to be at my funeral before he even get to grow up more . I don't want to have to bury him over some shit that he has no part in . That's why i left that life alone .

Sometimes , i feel myself eager to pick up a gun and blow somebody brains out when im mad or get frustrated .

Jameka called and said she was taking the kids out for icecream and volunteered to take KaShad Jr with them to give me a break .

I sighed in relief , im still getting the picture that being a parent is a full time job . I see why females be so bitter and have so much hatred towards their baby dad's .

But , truth be told . . . . No matter how mad i want to be at Jade' , i just can't . If it wasn't for her doing all that grimey shit , my son wouldn't be here . That little nigga got my mind right , and got me to look at the brighter side of life . Fast money , ain't good money .

I dressed KJ in his camo cargo shorts , a red plain t-shirt , some red chucks and i brushed his fresh fade i did just a few days ago .

" you gon be a ladies man , fasho b ." i told my son . He mugged me and said ,

" na dad , ima be a PIMP ! he semi yelled and pulled his pants down a little to where they slightly hung off his ass . I chuckled as my son walked out .

I grabbed him a snack and headed out .

Jameka

I kicked the covers off of my body . I woke up sweating , I wiped my forehead and sighed as i looked around my bedroom .

I get so lonely , not being able to wake up to RaShad every morning . I truly miss him .

I rolled out of bed and turned the shower on .

I got dressed in some leggings and a white t , i put on my Tim's and put my hair in a sloppy bun .

I got the boys dressed and cooked breakfast while waiting on Kayla to finish getting dressed .

I placed the boys at the table and put bacon , eggs w/. cheese , toast , waffles and sausage on their plate .

RaSheen looked at Dakheem with a disgusted look on his face . He was eating with his hands .

The boys remind me so much of Kayla when she was younger . Smart and well manered .

RaSheen and Dakheem are different in so many ways .

One likes the outside , the other one liked the inside . One likes icecream , the other one like cake .

They never agreed and were always fighting each other . They reminded me also of RaShad and KaShad .

After Kayla and The twins ate , i called up KaShad so he could get a break from Kj .

I so badly wanted him to come along , but i know he probaly needed some time alone .

He is such a great father , and he's making better decisions and getting back on the right path .

He's even more buff and cuter . He cut his curls off amd got a fade . I be having visions of him making love to me . I felt myself getting hot as i drove out the driveway .

I fanned my face and went to Poedmont Park , thinking about KaShad . Is it bad that i want something so real , that i may be thinking about being with KaShad ?

Jade'

wammm ! My pimp Nino puched me in the jaw . I fell to the ground and held my cheek .

" you in here fixing your fake ass cheap weave for what ? it's going to get fucked up anyway . bitch , you better get out there and get that man dick wet . " Nino yelled at me

. " and , you better make the right amount of money or better . " i nodded as he walked out .

I panted as i looked at myself in the mirror . I had a big bruise / knot on my cheek .

I put my head down , i lost my son and KaShad . All behind a rock . I don't have anything worth living for anymore .

My life is a mess , Jameka hates me and im pretty sure RaShad and my neice does . I never met my nephews .

I pulled a rope from the shower curtain .

I'm nothing but a crackhead ass ho with waisted dreams . I ain't shit . . .

Fuck my life .