Chapter 52: My story

"You and Colin were my surgeons?... You both saved me?... " he asked

"Yes , you want through a very successful spinal cord surgery. I'm glad to say that you will recover in no time!!" I exclaimed happy.

"But...you couldn't of saved me... You hate me... I did horrible things to you and your friends even Colin! " he said sounding guilty.

I smiled and walked to his bed.

"Alexander , you were young and foolish. We all were , we made and make mistakes. That doesn't mean it's meant to be used as hatred forever. I've forgiven you since then, we all did. What matters is that you are safe" I smiled.

He looked at me for awhile.

"Why did I do all that to you... You were and are amazing. I'm so sorry for everything I've ever done to you. All the pain I caused you. Everything Cally Cole. Even to Colin. I'm sorry..." He said.

I felt tears stream down my face. I wiped them away and smiled at him.

"Don't worry , what matters is that you are safe and alive " I smiled.

I saw him tear up a little too. He used his strength to give me a hug.

"Thank you Cally. Thank Colin for me too and I'm glad you're happily married. I have still yet to find the right one " he said happily

"You're welcome , please stay safe. The nurse will be checking in on you and I faced her the orders I've given you for recovery. Follow them and stay safe" I said. He nodded and I left to see the other patient which the nurse kicked the parents out of her room since I needed to speak to her.

I walked into the room since I had to speak to her for Dr Colos. She too was on her side.

"Mrs?" I said. She turned around. She looked at me surprised and scared.

" how are you feeling Rosey?" I asked

"Ca...Cally?..." She said very quietly

"Dr Cally Cole actually. I didn't perform
Your surgery but I am the Doctor who assisted along with Dr Colin Cole. How are you feeling? Any horrible pains? Can you move?" I asked

She looked at me with major tears in her eyes. She was crying but she was moving. I was shocked as she used all her strength and stood up. She stood up to hug me. I slowly hugged her back.

"Cally... I'm so sorry... I've felt horrible ever since you left the school. I regret what I did to you. I'm sorry. You even saved me... I caused you so much pain...I was dumb and jealous..." She cried into my shoulder

"It's okay Rosey, I forgave you a long time ago. What matters is that you are safe and not hurt. Please stay safe."I said as she released me.

She smiled and spoke.

" you and Colin are very cute. I'm glad one of us has found the lucky man to marry, he's lucky. You're a keeper" she smiled me I laughed and headed out of her room to meet
Colin.

"How was it?" He asked

"Emotional, they both apologized to me and you" I said

" that's kind" he smiled. I nodded and smiled as we walked down the hallway.

"Life has its way of forgiveness. Even after 7 years. No matter what you go through , things always get better in the end. A future is there for everyone , we all have it. Regardless of all the hardships we all go through , it may seem like we will never have that future but in all honestly , we will. It's difficult now but it gets so much easier. Life can make you feel stupid, useless, worthless and downright not suited to be alive, but really...you are meant to be here. The hardest things happen to those with some of the best futures in plan for them. I won't promise you it will be easy to overcome sickness of battles in life but I will promise you that it will be worth everything in the end. Life isn't a piece of cake but in the end, it's as sweet as cake. Don't ever give up because your future is going to be amazing. I promise you that. Stay strong because no one ever failed by getting back up again. Recovery is possible, it's very possible , just don't ever stop believing in yourself. You will recover and it will be amazing. "

I wrote as I paused and put the pencil down. I smiled to myself. I picked up the pencil and began writing again.

" my name is Cally Rose Cole and this was my story. Don't ever give up, because you can't fail by getting back up again" I finished off as I put the pencil down and closed the book.

I looked at the title Life In A Shell and opened it to the start of the book. I began to read out loud

" chapter 1: Dreamed of a dreamland

        I was almost in a daze... After all that's been happening... I just completely forgot everything . Where the flowers once bloomed and Colin and I once snuggled under the apple tree. I forgot.  The name of the school I went to and the friends I had. Completely forgotten. Laying in a hospital bed with the IV's connected and the ticking of the heart monitor , I looked  at the pack of people around me.
       "Who are you all?" I asked"

I closed the book satisfied.

" my life was a heck of a roller coaster...but I wouldn't have it any other way" I said smiling to myself.

                           ~The End~

Like and comment!!❤️❤️