Sex is for Boys (Non-Virgin Diaries Book II)

I'm going to have bite marks for days.  I'm going to bruise.  But I like the way she's nibbling on my chest, breaking the skin between my ribs.  I flinch and she giggles. "I bet you didn't know that teeth are a sexual organ."  God, I love smart chicks.  They love to teach and I love to learn.  

Her nibbles turn to kisses moving down my stomach, past my trail, and right to my zipper which she pulls down, of course, with her teeth.  

She pulls my pants and boxers completely off, then runs her hands from my ankles to my hips, letting the loose strands of hair in her ponytail tease my dick.  And then she spits on it. The cold wetness of it makes me even more stiff as she licks my piece from the bottom up, just like an ice cream cone.  Then she devours it with her mouth, letting her lips touch my sack as she gags each time.  I can feel her teeth gently against my skin.  But she knows better than to bite there.  

When I cum, only a few small drops escape her mouth; the bulk of it she swallows and licks off the corners of her lips.  She removes what little clothing she still had on, then lifts off my t-shirt and lays next to me, pressing her back side into my wet dick.  Smart chicks' one flaw: they're usually virgins.  

So this "snuggle" is all I'm getting for the night.  But I've got something else planned for the morning...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have a position you've always wondered about, or a girl you've fantasized about and want to see it brought to life, message me!  I can add it in, or use it for the next book in the series!

Don't forget to like and fan :)