Chapter One

A/N: Also forgot to mention this story is going to be all Harry's POV unless I need to put it someone elses for a moment. And that I DO NOT own HP. That right goes to the amazing J.K. Rowling! Also check out SerenaSnape's profile she is a very talented writer and is having a bit of a problem with wattpad and someone named lilyflower01. So go check her out and if you like her follow her. I am also dedicating this chapter to SerenaSnape for all of her troubles on Wattpad.

Chapter One

Dudley and I ran to get to cover from the storm and found a tunnel that people have graffettied so much that you can barley see the origanal wall. We ran inside and stopped to catch our breath. "What did you do!?" Dudley wheezes at me obviously not use to running so much. "I didn't do anything" I say back to him.

Just then everything went cold, and not just the normal cold of the storm, the cold of Dementors. As we watch the little puddles of water on the floor of the tunnel started to freeze.

"I know your doing something, so stop it!" Dudley says frightened. "I'm not doing anything, when I get mad, I blow things up, remember Aunt Marge?!" I say franticaly.

Just then I hear voices from outside the entrence on the other side of the tunnel from where we are.

"We have them..." Said a wheezey disoriented voice. "Yes Brother... let us take them..." Said another.

"WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE, NOW!" I yell to Dudley, but it was too late, just as I finish my sentence two Dementors swoop in from the other end of the tunnel and advance quickly on us. I immediately feel their affects, I fell cold, like a deep cold, penetrating every fiber of my being, like I will never be happy again. I knew then what I had to do. I thought of my happiest memory that I could think of, and said "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" As I finish the incantation I see the silver mist of  the stag that looks just like my dad leap out of my wand and charge at the Dementors thus forcing them away.

I then started to feel dizzy and fall to the ground but just before I blacked out I could see a very familiar figure come from the same end of the tunnel as the Dementors. Just before I blacked out I coulden't help but think how much the stranger looked like Mrs. Figg. Then I blacked out.

A/N: THERE! I finealy finished the first chapter if you like it please leave a comment I would like CREATIVE criticism but just CREATIVE please do not hate on my story I am just starting out.