Camren and Jelena

Laurens Pov 

After school I was supposed to meet up with Justin but he had different plans so he left me the car I was going to go home while he tried out for basketball then come back when I saw camila in the front of the school sitting on the bench reading trials and tribulations a personal favorite of mine a smile comes to my face as I walk over to her slowly and quietly "Great book am I right yeah I know I am right?" she laughs I smile back at her "hey did you see a girl that is about this tall she has beautiful brown eyes and she wears bows on her head-she nods-well if you do , don't tell her I said this but she can a pain in the ass I mean who hits people with doors right?" she smacks my arm with a not so convincing mad face "I am not that tall and maybe you ran into the door" she smirks "haha anyways what are you doing here still?" she smiles "well my mom is working late so I have to stay here for a while" I smile at her "well m'lady today is your lucky day as it seems my fellow chap has given me his ride for they day so I shall insist on taking you home so shall we?" she laughs as I tried my best to talk in a british accent "we shall and might I add that is a mighty well british accent" I laugh "why thank you" we reach the car and I walk over to her side opening the door" what a gentlewoman pretty charming if I do say so"  I smile at her and close her door walking over to my side the whole car ride was filled with giggles and singing when she reaches over and turns off the radio she suddenly asks me "so why did you and your best friend move here?" I feel her looking at me and smile "well my dad and justin's got a promotion and they received a company  making them both in charge of Jauregui and Bieber Enterprise" she nods "so are you guys rich or something " I smile"yeah or something" she looks at me "where did you live before?"  I look over at her then back to the road "okay well I lived in a small neighborhood where everyone knew each other me and justin met when we were 2 years old We lived in a small apartment with one bedroom and a bathroom we just recently got out of that situation when my dad got promoted but he is friends with justin's dad so we couldn't leave him behind and my dad didn't take the opportunity he said if he did justin's dad was to work with him once my dad is ready to hand over the company it'll be mine and justin's"  we got to her house and I walk out going to open car door for her when I noticed her already out I immediately pouted she smiled at me "okay I'll get back in would that make you happy?" I nodded "ok" she got in the car closing the door and I opened it for her she shook her head "you are something different "  I laugh along walking her to her door "thanks" she leans in and I feel my cheeks growing red as I am frozen she smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek "thank you, I have never met a freshmen that I liked most are annoying but I guess I could deal with you, You're a good friend." the choice of words hurt but oh well I will make her fall for me I walk back to the car to go back to school to pick justin up.

Justin's POV

After practice I saw selena and decided I should walk up to her who knows maybe I would get a chance to take her out one day "Hey Selena, What are you still doing at school?" she looks at me "well I have cheer and since you are sweaty I would say you are joining the soccer team which is good our team isn't that good" I smile at her "thanks maybe I'll be good enough to get a girl I have my eyes set for" she smiles "well good luck maybe she is looking at you too" I look at her confused "hopefully? anyways do you think maybe I could get your number you know to taki to you on th phone?" (A.N lol remember the video for confident) She smiles at me "sure here hand me your phone" I hand over my phone she looks at my screen saver its me and lauren "Is this your sister?" she smiles I think about that day it was me and lauren and the arcade we were on the motorcycle game and we were racing I decided to push her off and she pulled me with her we started laughing our asses off our friend alfredo took the picture I smile "no she my best friend I have known her since I was 3" she hand me my phone "that's cute well I better get going" I nod and smile walking away when I hear a car horn I turn around running to the car "Lolo hey I just had the best day ever" she smiles in thought "me too juju me too"