Bit #1

SHIELD had been working tirelessly to make a new room for Y/N. Sound-proof, vibration-proof, dulled everything, and bonus, it was in Avengers hallway. Fury had said something about having to keep Y/N under surveillance. She thought that was smart.

Y/N punched at Steve Rogers, who caught her fist. She grabbed his wrist with her left hand, and used the leverage to flip him over her shoulder. He landed hard on the blue mat, his back crunching as the impact traveled up his spine. Y/N let go of his arm, letting him slump to the floor. Sweat dropped from her forehead as she clenched her fists.

"You got some strength there, Y/N. You took down Capsicle easy." The unfamiliar voice made Y/N turn around. Tony Stark stood in the doorway, clothed in a tuxedo and tie. He righted himself as Y/N offered a hand to Cap. "Is she a new Avenger?" Y/N's eyes widened, offended. She put on her slightly flustered face, to not gain suspicion. She shook her head.

"Oh, no. I just train with them." Y/N stepped to the side, revealing Cap, laying on the floor, arms and legs wide like a starfish. Sweat stained his shirt and his face was wet with perspiration. Y/N was fine, not even a twinge of red on her cheeks. Cap reached up his hand, which Y/N took, pulling the super soldier to his feet with ease. He stumbled forward a bit, but regained his footing.

Tidbit of what was going to be chapter 11, but I'm not panning on finishing it.