My New Boo !!!

Well it's been 4months since me and Amir broke up. I aint go lie I do miss him and have thoughts about him but Lauren showing me something different. Me and Lauren been dating for 2 1/2 months /....Daaas Baeeee !! llab ! Today she taking me shopping and papmering me, damn she love me <3

??? P.O.V

Hi evwebody my name is pwomise (promise). yea, I know you people don't know me but im mewodys (melodys) daughter. I don't stay with her cause she don't want everybody knowing about me . I am two years old and my daddy stwupid. Bye.

Damn, how am I going to tell her about Promise , ughhhh!! Well anyways L is at this stupid store but wait hollup , I know she aint hugged up with no chick. BET. All of a sudden I get  phone call. (My baby girl)

Baby Girl: Mommy , I Miss You

Me: Hey Baby , Mommy mIss You too. I'll be by there today and ill bring you something, okay ?

Baby Girl: Yayyy, Otay ! But Mommy I don't like gran-grans bf (boyfriend)..he hurts me and gran

Me: What you mean hurt yall baby?

Baby Girl: He Hits Grans and touches me wrong and mommy he tried to take my cookie from me (you know what she mean, not a edible cookie) OMG, you dumb fuck

Me: I'm Omw Right Now Baby, don't worry I'm coming. click

I stormed in that store and snatched L away from that hoe she was skinnin and grinnin to, tf she think this is ? Lauren idgaf about yo groupies and lil "thotties" we need to go and I mean NOW . What's wrong ? NOTHING LETS JUST GO. Lord knows this is not how I wanted Lauren to meet Promise but iguess she go have too. We came to a stop light. Complete silence hit the car, So Mel I know you saw me hugged up with that girl at the mall so wassup ? You know what Lauren I really could have beat the dawg shit out of her AND you AND then left yall both there looking stupid BUT I got a lot of shit on my mind and I aint got time for the bullshit, but the light green. we were at my moms house . Come On ! After about 3 knocks Darren opened the door, damit.

*FLASHBACK*(true part) just i cut it off

Darren: where you been at all night?

Me: None of your business Darren, so leave me alone please

Darren: Bitch im not yo homeboys so cheel . The next thing you know I was pinned down to the couch and was fighting what seemed for my life.

Me: Darren Nooo, Stop Get off Me, Pleease, Heeeelp

*End of Flashback*

Hey Sexy , where you been . ? Man , Get the fuck out my face. Where My Momma at? with that I pushed him out the way with Lauren following behind . MOMMA ? Hey baby . Ummmm Hey ! I couldn't help but notice the scars on her eye and arms..UGGGHH . Chunky , guess Who's Here ? Promise comes running down the stairs. "MOOMMMMMYYYY" -___- <<< is the face Lauren has on her face. Hey baby Girl , how's mommies favorite girl in the world doing ? Gweat ! Who's this pwetty lady behind you ? This is my friend Lauren, say hi Chunky . Hiiiiiiii , Im Pwomise . Hi Promise I'm Lauren , How old are you ? 2. Aww your a cutie Putie !   Bae, can you go help her pack some clothes ? Yes, but can you explain this to me ? I'll expalin later !

Momma i need to talk to you about something. "what is it " ? Umm Chunky called me today and told me that Darren been hitting you and he tried to take her cookie. Like Momma his ASS IS DIRTY AF AND YOU JUST LET HIM SIT THERE AND DO IT ? No,. NO NOTHING I HOPE YOU AND HIS ASS HAPPY TOGETHER. YOU HAD A WAY TO ESCAPE BUT YO DUMB ASS DECIDED TO STAY HERE? THAT'S OKAY, AS FOR PROMISE KYANA JACKSON SHE LEAVING WITH ME . CAL ME WHEN YOU GET YO BULLSHIT TOGETHER. Melody , I'm Sorry . No Momma you WRONG B. Bye

After The Long Ass Argument With My Momma . I Now Have To go Home And Explain everything To Lauren. GOT DAMIT !!  I put chunky down for a nap and then go explain this. Bae I Know You  Mad But Can We Talk About It ? Mel i really dont wanna talk about it but Yea. Okay it all started when i was 15. It was  this guy named Josh, who i thought was the finest boy in school. One day he approached Me and I gave him my number . We was talking for about 2mnths and hen he asked me out so I sadi yes. Well, one night he was over my house and we had sex . I Guess we was so caught up in the moment that protection was not in our heads . A few weeks later i went to the doctor and they told me i was 5weeks pregnant. 9months later I had Promise. She's My number one girl in my life. But And when her daddy found out i was pregnant he was happy but then a week after promise being here he DIED! :( Damn BAe I'm sorry. But why she dont saty with you ? Because i was 15 when i had her and i wasnt ready for a baby then so i decided to let her live with my Mother. This is not how i wanted you to meet her but i guess . Melody, I'll still Love You . I aint leaving you so stop thinking that but you could have told me something. I Know But Yea.

LAUREN P.O.V

MAN, THIS IS CRAZY !!! SHE HAS A DAUGHTER THAT'S TWO AND SHE'S GORGEOUS....!!! BUT I CANT BELIEVE IT , F U C K ! NOW HOW IN THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL HER  ?? UGHHH , SHE GO BE MAD AF WHEN SHE FIND OUT . I GOT ON HER CASE ABOUT NOT TELLING ME AND HERE I AM NOT TELLING HER ABOUT HARM. IGUESS NOW IS THE TIME TO TELL......PRAY FOR ME, HOPE THIS GOES WELL !!

MELODYS P.O.V

*wipes forehead* I'M GLAD SHE ACCEPTED IT BUT FOR SOME STRANGE REASON I FEEL LIKE LAUREN IS HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME THE WAY SHE KEPT PUTTING HER HEAD DOWN AND LOOKING AT ME. IDK, WASSUP BUT I HOPE SHE TELL ME .. BUT I AM GLAD I GOT MY BABY GIRL WITH ME . SHE WONT EVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT I WENT THROUGH. BUT AS FAR AS MY MOM , HER ASS CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANT . I'M DONE TRYING TO WARN HER HASS. SHE TOO GROWN FOR THAT BS !

Um, Mel i have something to tell you ? Mhmmm, I knew it .....,Wassup Boo? Well you arent the only One with  a ............

MELODY GETTING PROMISE ??????

MEL D. TELLING LAUREN HOW IT HAPPENED??

IS LAUREN HIDING SOMETHING FROM MEL ??

DO YOU THINK SHE SHOULD  TELL HER ABOUT HARMONY ??

JUICY ISNT IT ? I KNOW

COMMENT , VOTE...(: