Pro at the Pool

(A/N I need a person a girl or a boy that is 11 or 12 to be in the story comment down below if you want to be in it so you may now read the story)

(Eddy POV)

Wow this house was big like really big it was like a mansion.

"Let me give you a tour of the house," Preston said

He showed me all around the house which took about an hour.There was also a swimming pool.

"Come see your room," he said

He brought me into my room (a lot of detailing coming soon) it had green walls and one of them had a creeper face.I had a king sized bed with creeper sheets and a creeper pillow with a creeper,pig,sheep,cow and mooshroom plushie.
It also had a hall with 2 rooms on the left and 1 on the right.One of them was a bathroom with a minecraft themed ocean with some minecraft fish stickers one the wall.The second one was a recording room with a massive desk with 3 monitors,a headset and microphone and on the other side of the room there was a smaller desk with a laptop with a note on it it read 'for school ONLY' I didn't mind, there was also a shelf with  a  Steve,Alex,Creeper,Enderman and Herobrine head with some minecraft books and other minecraft based stuff.Lats but not least the other room.The other whom was like a chill room it had a massive beanbag like the ones hanging from the wall and it was green there was also a trampoline and the rim part was green,there was also a drawer filled with different toys and a remote control helicopter and remote control car there was also a table with devices scattered on it An IPhone 6s IPad,IPod touch,Ipad air and a Samsung tablet. (I wouldn't forget you android users.) the room also had minecraft diamonds on the left gold on the right iron in front of me and emerald behind me it looked awesome,there was also a speaker.Seriously though how are these guys so rich.My eyesight is now fine and I can see and hear properly.I decided to watch one of Prestons videos.Then a guy that looked like Preston came in the door.

"Wait y-y-y-YOU'RE PRESTON PLAYZ!" I screamed.

"Yes how did you realise now?" He asked.

"Oh well a boy in my orphanage tripped me on the stairs so I fell and hit my head" I replied.

"Oh,those people seem horrible," he said in a sad tone.

"They are," I said.

"What else happens?" He asked.

"Well I get bullied by everyone and smacked as well and it's just miserable" I said starting to tear up.

"Oh I'm sorry," Preston said hugging me.

"It's ok it's not your fault," I said still crying.

He dried my tears with his thumb.

"Your the best dad ever," I said.

"Thanks,hey wanna go swimming with me later?" He asked.

"I don't have a swimming trunks," I said.

"We bought some for you," Preston said.

"Ok Im gonna go change," I said.

"Ok," he said.

I changed into my swimming trunks and went down stairs.

"Guys I'm ready," I said.

No response.

"Hello?" I say.