Me and my friends at war with Jerk Prince Vampires 14

Me and a jerk vampire? I'd rather die!

~~~~Kaname's Pov~~~~

I heard Stacy scream something. I glanced at Rina, god she was the most beautifulest thing i have ever seen. I couldn't help but love everything about her. If one man so much as looks at her i swear I'll rip his head off. She's mine, all mine. I know, I'm acting pretty selfish. As if feeling my gaze, she turned toward me and smiled. I couldn't help it, I smiled back. All of a sudden, a wall of flame shot up, I glanced at Shea, she was breathing heavily but holding it up. I looked at Jonathan; he looked like he was in pain watching her. "You can't hold that up forever!" Stacy called. "Yeah, but I can hold it up long enough to kick your butt!" Shea called back. I grinned, man these girls were cheeky. Rina flew high up, and sent lightning bolts at Stacy, she dodged. "Ha! You call yourself a Slayer? You can't even aim! And they call you a Queen, to me, your more like a bitch " Stacy called, laughing. WHOOSH!!!! A pillar of water smacked her and she smashed into a tree. "Maybe you can dodge bolts but you can't dodge water! That's for what you said, next time, keep your mouth shut if nothing nice will come out" Angela said, smiling. The one with black hair and grey eyes grabbed her out of the sky and threw her into Amy. I could hear Alex and Jake snarl in fury. A wall of rock surrounded Stacy and the others. Savannah flew over them laughing; "You guys are just to easy!" she called. "Stacy, we can't hold them like this, can we please invoke vampire nature?" said the black haired one. "Go ahead!" she screamed at them. They smiled and focused on the wall, it exploded. We dodged the pieces of rock that flew at us. "Shea, watch out!" I called. She turned and evaporated the rock into smoke. Something smacked onto me and I fell to the ground trying to push it off me. "Sweetheart, don't be like that," Stacy cooed at me. All of a sudden she was gone; I squinted up and saw Rina holding her with cold fury in her eyes. "Raven, when you feel like striking her, just let me know," Rina said. Raven flew up and sent lightning bolts careening toward her. ZAP! Stacy fell limp to the ground smoking. "Is she...?" I started to ask. "No, she turns to colored dust when she's Slayed," Rina said grimly. "She's just knocked out," Shea said. One of them, she had short red hair and blue eyes tackled Shea, she called out in pain. Jonathan was at her side in a second ripping the girl off her. He cradled her in his arms. "I can't hold it......." She whispered, closing her eyes. She couldn't be dead, no way. I looked up at Raven, she had tears running down her eyes, after all, why won't she cry? It was all her fault that Shea wasn't able to fight. She's the one who caused this. "Its okay Shea, rest, I'll hold it," Rina called. She landed and a big hot blazing wall of fire separated us and the battle. "I wish you weren't protecting me, you know, I'm supposed to be the one protecting you, your ruining my pride," I say. She just shrugged and jumped into the air. There was a searing blinding white light and another Rina was there. Wait, two Rinas? One was just enough without having two! "You!" the Rina in the air called. The other Rina looked up. "Hold this wall of flame up!" Rina ordered and the other Rina nodded. WHAM!! Rina went flying through the air, and a unwelcome growl appeared in my throat. I looked around for who did that and saw a tall male figure coming by, he had blonde hair and blue eyes. "You know Rina, I couldn't wait to see you, so I came by for a little visit, hope you don't mind," he said laughing. Rina got up and looked confused. "Dr. Davi-, I mean Derek?" she asked confused. So this was the asshole that called Rina, he was nothing compared to my handsomest looks, how could she fall for him? "And I'm not alone!" he continued. Behind him came six other men, they grinned, flashing their teeth. "I think they will get along great with your friends," he said. Anger flared in her eyes. "They would rather die before they would even let them come 10 inches around them," she said tightly, glaring at him. "My, my, is that anyway to treat your boyfriend?" he asked, tilting his head on one side. "You're not my boyfriend!" she snarled. "Oh, but your not marked," he said, tilting his head farther. "I'm not any ones," she said more calmly. "I beg to differ," I say. She whirled around, "Did I not tell you? I'm not your girl!" she cried. "And why won't you be? Why do you hide your affection for me? Do you really hate me that much?" I ask her, tilting my head and staring into those beautiful eyes of hers. Tears sprung up, and I immediately felt bad for hurting her. "I don't hate you," she said slowly, "I-" but she was cut off before she could say whatever she was about to say because a roar broke through her words and suddenly, this idiot charged, I pulled out of the way quickly and narrowly avoided becoming shish kabob. Derek, the idiot whirled around and went for charging me again. I pulled out my own sword and the air filled with metallic clangs of metal on metal. I glanced around; all the other guys were defending themselves as best as they could too. One went straight for Jonathan. "Jonathan, watch out!" I screamed at him, he didn't even twitch. Rina landed right in between them and pulled out her daggers. I couldn't focus on them because Derek pulled out of our sword to sword meet to charge me once more. I met him and swung at his head, he blocked and kicked out at me, I jumped up and kicked him in the face. He stumbled back and snarled in rage. He charged me again and I prepared to block him but what he did next surprised me. He pulled out of the charge quickly and I faltered before he brought his sword around and ran me through in the stomach, wow, is it just me or does everyone aim for the stomach. I felt the steel go through me and pain invaded without permission. Rina screamed somewhere and I fell to me knees.