Rise Of The Monsters.

CHAPTER 1: The Rise Of The Monsters.

When the doorbell rings at three in the morning, it's never a good thing.Emily was standing at the door looking terrified and I said what's wrong and she fell to the floor with blood coming out of her back. So I called the ambulance to come and get her to the hospital fast. When I got there it was a bunch of monsters walking all around trying to look for a demigod to capture or to kill. Then I saw one look at me and I took off running like I had a mouse in my pants. So I told the nurse to get Emily a room while I waited in the waiting room where it would be safe from the monsters. Then I saw the ugliest monster ever he was trying to get his head into the snack machine with his long horns. But looking in the distance, I saw the one thing that I feared the most it was Medusa turning people into stone and I saw Emily laying in that bed not moving and I mouthed words to the nurse and said is she dead and she mouthed back yes she is I'm so sorry for your lost. I had to figure out a way to get out of this place filled with all these monsters looking for demigods and I was one of them and I had to run for the exit and run home.

When I got home it was dinner time and my parents was worried about me but they didn't really care where I went. But I just sat down at the dinner table without anyone asking me questions and telling me to give them answers. But if those monsters come looking for me I don't know what to do if they got here. The next morning, There was a knock at the door and it was Emily standing at the door looking all pale and ghost like and she told me to leave this house now and go to camp right now . So Emily told me everything about my parents and what is a demigod. Then all of sudden words come across the sky like a message for me to read. The messaged read "You will face the monsters my dear demigod". Then I looked at Emily and she told me what it meant she said it means you will prepare yourself to fight the monsters. But what has happened to Camp Andalite and why do I need to go back there. Emily said you need to train for the monsters and go on a quest with four demigods.

I didn't know how I would feel when the monsters came for me at my school I was so scared but I am a demigod so I'm kind of prepared for this kind of stuff. Then I saw a big kid with a basketball jersey turn into a monster and there it was a tall Minotaur standing in front of me. Sometimes I wish my dad was here to help or give me advice. But good thing I had my best friend Amber and Tyler they are demigods to Amber is the child of Aphrodite and Tyler is a child of Ares and I'm the child of Hades. It's been a year since I saw my dad before I went to Camp Andalite. I saw the monster with the basketball jersey come for me so I had to bring my weapons out and fight the monster one on three.