CHAPTER 2: The Rise Of The Monsters: The Quest.

Lifting the lid of the trunk Amber's face twisted into a grimace. While me and Tyler stand behind her getting ready for whatever is going to pop out of the trunk. What Amber found in the trunk was supplies. Then a screaming came across the sky Me, Tyler and Amber saw it through the circle window in the attic. Then all of a sudden only one light burned in the attic and bells stared ringing overhead. Tyler was looking at me and Amber in shock. A huge shadow hand came out of nowhere and grabbed Tyler through the floor. Amber tried to grab Tyler's hand but they just slipped through. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't open so we busted the window and ran into the crowd with Amber behind me we was trying our best to get through the mass of people to get back to camp. It was the hottest day ever, that people were having water fair and Amber got water smacked in her face. We took a cab all the way back to camp Andalite. While we were riding back to camp I saw something weird on the driver it was an eyeball in the back of his neck. All of a sudden he turned around and he had on white sunglasses and a Hawaiian shirt on and eyes all over him even on his face he told us where are you heading to anyway. Amber said Camp Andalite. The driver had a smile on his face when Amber said those words he said I have been waiting for you and where is the third person ummmm.... Tyler.