chapter 1

HEY GUYS!! so yes i have decided to write a BoyxBoy story!crazy write? well i have always really liked them and i have just now found the courage to write one! so give me some props for my courage! okay so the first point of view you get to read is Jude's point of view. and im still debating writing it anyone else's pov. so please leave me a comment to tell me what you think!

as you can see to the left of your screen there is a picture of my Jude! hes so cute!!! and if you are on your ipod please take a look at his picture and leave a comment on how cute he is! so adorable! 

just letting you know right now that this story does NOT HAVE VAMPIRES IN IT!!! OR WEREWOLVES! just two very cute boys who eventually find love in a very unexpected place. thank you for reading this and for putting up with me thus far!

please continue on....keep on reading!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jude’s p.o.v.

I hated her, hated her with more passion than a thousand burning suns. My master, Jessie, was cruel, the cruelest from all the masters that I had, had throughout my long years of service. She beat you, hit you, slapped you, cut you and smashed your bones until they were dust. The moment she had bought me I knew that my life would probably be wiped out in the many years I worked for her.  My life could either be snuffed out at her hands or by her guards. The two men that were always with her, Jared and Bludge, were her right and left, and as equally as cruel as her.

In her house you did not speak unless spoken to, you did not eat unless food was placed in front of you, and the most important rule, you never ever went into the basement of the large house that I lived in. I had never had enough courage to peek through the shabby wooden door that led to the basement but from what I heard from the other slaves that worked for my master that room was every slave’s nightmare. It was where we were tortured to no end and sometimes we would never come out, either too weak to leave or they had left no life within our beaten and malnourished bodies.

My best friend was one of us that had never left that room. He went in and never left. I knew what they had done to him, unspeakable evils. Every day I missed him dearly, and every night I yearned for his comfort. I would like to say that his company was the only thing keeping me from dying but after he had left me I knew that underneath the love I had for him there was a torrent of malicious hate for our tormentor. She had killed my friend and I knew that before I left this world I had to kill her. I had to.

Throughout the many years I had tried multiple times to kill but every time my efforts were in vain. Slowly her efforts had turned from slowly killing me by my body to killing me with my own emotions. She had tried to lure me to her bed multiple times but I had refused her, she had tried telling me that she loved me but I in no way returned her love, and for that I had been beaten within inches of my sad existence. One time I had been so badly beaten that I could not move my legs and I had to be bed ridden for three months so that I could heal. Within those three months I had received hardly enough food to live and I looked scary. My bones showed and my face was hollow with the burning hate I had swirling within me.

She, Jessie, visited me a few times while I was bed ridden and forced herself upon me. I tried to throw her off but not having your lower body helping in the fight really made me weak, and not having food made me weaker than I already was.  She didn’t care that it was hurting me because of my injury; she just wanted me to relieve her. She even tried kissing me but I turned my face away, refusing to kiss her foul lips.