Cheating on my BF with my Hot Teacher (5)

<I told u it was going to be soon!! LOL. Remember NO VOTES OR COMMENTS = NO NEW CHAPTER!!>

Cheating on my BF with my Hot Teacher (5)

I was laying down on my couch when the doorbell rang. I quickly stood up and opened the door. Gabriel was there, wearing a black buttoned down shirt and nice denim jeans. He looked even more gorgeous wearing casual clothes than work clothes, something I thought was impossible. I wanted to slap myself for thinking lustful thoughts because A) He's my teacher/tutor B) I have a boyfriend. He took a couple of seconds to take me in and suddenly gave me a charming and slightly boyish smile.

"You look great." He said.

I blushed. "Thanks. You too."

We went into his car and he started driving. "So where are we going?" I asked.

He smiled at me and I tried not to swoon. " I can tell you're not really into learning Spanish and that's a problem so I thought that maybe if you learned more of the Hispanic culture then you'd be more interested. We're going to this small Cuban restaurant. It's not a big place but its fun and you'll learn more about the food and Hispanic culture." He said with a slight Cuban accent.

I nodded, trying to act professional. When we got to the Cuban restaurant Gabriel parked and we got out of the car. The restaurant was called 'Congo's Restaurant'. I could already hear Hispanic music coming from the restaurant. We walked inside and I immediately saw people dancing, eating and drinking.

Most of the people were dancing. Their bodies uniting in a sensual but elegant dance that I've never experienced before. I Must have been staring because Gabriel tapped me softly on the shoulder.

"Are you coming?" He asked.

I nodded and followed him towards a table for two. When we sat down a very beautiful, busty Hispanic woman walked over to us. She was wearing long black pants and a tight black shirt that had the restaurant's logo with her nametag. It read 'Sofia'. As soon as Gabriel saw her his lips turned into a very happy smile full of love. Jealousy burned within me but to be real did I really have a chance?

Picture of Sofia: http://img.timeinc.net/pespanol/i/fotodeldia/2009/marzo/sofia-vergara-chicago-300.jpg

<Isnt she beautiful?>

I don't have any right to feel this way. He's my teacher and that's all he could ever be to me. Besides, why would a hot man like him want to do with an insecure teenager who has no control over her life?

I hid my jealousy with a happy smile. The woman smiled at us and Gabriel stood up and hugged the woman.

The woman laughed happily and Gabriel sat down.

He turned to me, still smiling proudly. "Amy Lee this is Sofia, my older sister."

The woman turned to me, amused. Did she feel my jealousy? "Hola, Amy Lee. Only by three years though. He makes me feel so old." She said, laughing. Her accent was slightly more noticeable than Gabriel's.

I laughed. She smiled and looked at Gabriel. Gabriel smiled back. "Amy Lee is a student of mine's."

Sofia raised an eyebrow. "Do you take all of your students to dinner?"

Gabriel blushed. "Of course not. I'm tutoring her in Spanish. I want her to understand more about Hispanic culture to get her more interested in learning."

Sofia nodded although she seemed amused and concerned. "Of course. Anyways, what will you be having?"

She handed us the menu and I looked at all of the different kinds of food that they served.