Chapter 6: The Runaway

A/N: I doubt you people read any of this, but this is extremely important, so please do. Just so you guys know, I'm writing point of views in a narrative way (third person's perspective). I'd be informing you all if I'm writing the person's point of view in a first person's perspective, I'll let you know with a

"" *****'s P.O.V. ""

I hope there's no confusion for this. If there is a problem, please tell me. Thank you. x

~

Chapter 6: The Runaway

{M}

   Michael smiled politely at the people who were looking at him and immediately went in front to look at the wooden casket containing the pale, old lady whom he knew as his old teacher. He was devastated that she wasn't here anymore. He loved and admired her very much. Sighing, he just ran two of his fingers at the end of the casket, knowing she was now in a better place.

   As he was looking at the frail lady, he felt a pair of eyes boring onto him. He always felt that, considering he is Michael Jackson, but the feeling's different right now. He doesn't know why, but it felt strange. Strangely comforting. He turned around to see his sister Janet sitting beside a woman he has never yet seen in his whole life. He smiled at the sight of his favorite sibling and walked towards her. Or them.

   It was heart-warming to see his sister again. Not really the fanciest or the happiest place to meet, but it was better than nothing. Janet smiled back at him and gave him a hug. He noticed that the woman beside his sister just sat there. He pulled away from the hug and walked towards her. He gave her a smile. All she did was force a small smile at his direction.

"Hi," Michael smiled as he reached put his hand, gesturing for a handshake. "I'm Michael."

"Yeah, I know who you are," she chuckled lightly as she shook hands with him.

"So, what's your name?" He asked politely. She tensed at those words and forcefully pulled her hand away from his. She didn't want to though.

"Uhm, I'm Autumn," she said quickly.

---

{A}

   After Autumn mentioned her name to Michael, the first and the last person she would ever want to meet, he just stood there, in front of her. Dumbfounded. His brown eyes open wide and his mouth agape. Shit, she thought. She shouldn't have said her name. Not that soon. She didn't know what to do. She was so confused. She didn't expect him to even come here. She just stood there, frozen. 'Fuck him for being so Goddamn gorgeous.' One side of her just wants to hug him and tell him how much she missed him, while the other side just wants to run. Run away from the funeral. Run away from him. Run away from everything.

   And that's what she did.

   She ran. She ran away, ignoring the faint shouts of her name. Why is she even making a big deal out of this? She didn't know why, but it affected her so much. Everything was piling up at once that it was too much for her. She ran as fast as she can to anywhere her feet would lead her too. Anywhere but the funeral. She just wants to get away from everything. She soon got tired and stopped in a secluded alley.

   She was alone now. The sun was setting, making it darker every moment. That was when she lost it. She let her emotions out, screaming and crying and pounding the dirty brick walls. Tears refused to stop falling from her eyes, no matter how much she tried. She thought she was probably overreacting, but she couldn't help it. Her mom dying, those sympathetic looks she received, and Michael. She hated it. She hated drama.