Classictale Facts

Yus, Musictale is now Classictale

Anyways, I wrote this all for someone else, but now I'm like, "Hey! I got all of the facts for Classictale! Why not just put it in my artbook?"

So here are all of the character designs! And facts .3.

I will draw the rest of the characters someday. . . 

Sans (a.k.a Tune): He is British and out of all the instruments he plays he is best at piano. His eyes are light yellow music notes, but when insane they are red. During battle, he uses giant, sharpened music notes and Music Blasters. He is veeeerry tall. Also, he is very proper.

Papyrus: He is a bit taller than Tune and is basically like the original Papyrus, just he is wearing a black suit.

Toriel: Her dress is dark brown and she plays the violin. 

Asriel: he has a deep green sweater and black shorts. Yellow music notes are on his shorts.

Asgore: his crown has one black music note on the front. He has a black. . .king thingy. His spear is replace with a music note that is sharp.

Alphys: The same as original Alphys just her eyes are black music notes.

Undyne: She has black boots and a black suit thing, cause wynaut?Monster Kid: Has black and white sweater and has music notes for eyes.

Mettaton: Same as original Mettaton just likes music WAY more than usual.

Mettaton EX: Same as original Mettaton EX just has brown where the pink was.

Temmie: Has a brown coat on. 

Burger pants: Has a black suit cause I'm running out of ideas.

NiceCream Rabbit: Has a black conductor coat thing on. 

Gaster: eyes are music notes.

Flowey: Normal Flowey just with music notes on the petals.

Grillby: Is a light blue fire and has the same suit like normal Grillby

Muffet: She has black and white clothes and her hair is tied in a braid.

apstablook: Same as original Napstablook just his headphones have music notes on them