Mayhem in 8isLAND

*Inside 8isLAND restraunt

Natsu: lucy why did you choose this job..it so boring there's no excitement.

Gray: Yh lucy, this job is so boring and it's only worth 2,000 jewels

Erza: *flashes natsu and gray an evil glare. Do you guys have a problem with that HUH *stare

Natsu: ohh erza.. you chose the job...no no this job is great.

Gray: yh..uhh I'm having a great time.

Erza: good then, so stop complaining and get back to work both of you. 

Gray: (whispers to natsu) How did we end up working with Erza on this job?

Natsu: (whispers back to Gray) Lucy asked Erza what job she was going on and she said she was helping Chef Yajima in his restraunt and Erza asked her is she wanted to come and Lucy said"Ok why not" and then Erza dragged us along as well, plus I didn't want to leave Lucy alone and Chef Yajima has helped gramps a lot. UGHH that's how.

Erza: Is there something you would like to share?!

Natsu: NO

Gray: Everythings fine

Lucy walks in from waistressing with a sexy costume on-for her failing sex appeal

Lucy: Natsu we need 2 fish pies and 1 ramen.

Natsu: Ughh ok.

Gray: I'll do the ramen you do the fish pies natsu

Natsu: ok let's get to work

15 minutes later

Natsu and Gray: Done! (hands fish pies to lucy and hands ramen to Erza).

Lucy and Erza: Ok! let's go

Natsu: They seem happy. We are the unlucky ones stuck doing this job.

Gray: If I had known it was this kind of job I probably wouldn't have come.

Erza: I don't think Erza would have let you not go anyway.

Lucy comes in again

Lucy: We need 1 rice porridge.

Natsu: ok...

Natsu not looking were he's going, bumps into Gray and his arm turned the stove on and then natsu tripped over Gray's leg causing natsu to trip and make cooking utensils and other equipment to fall and crash making the fire go all over the table to the floor. Seeing fire Natsu got up and ate the fire and then he blew the fire out and making bits of flame around the kitchen and a bit on lucy's hair. Lucy realises there was fire in her hair and runs around screaming "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!". Then lucy knocks into Erza who came in with a cold soup which splashed onto lucy's hair making the fire go out. 

Erza: WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE! I leave for a few minutes and this is what happens the kitchen is a mess what will happen when chef yajima sees this!?

Natsu and Gray: err...It was his fault (points at each other)

Lucy: ow ow ow... They started it and now my hairs a mess.(glares at natsu and gray)

Erza: *sigh why does this always end up happening. EVERYTIME!

Natsu, Gray and Lucy: Gomenasai Erza.

Erza: *sigh better clean this up before chef Yajima comes in.

*Chef Yajima walks in

Chef Yajima: well what's going on here?! (shocked face) WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!?!?!?!

Erza: we can explain. We'll fix everything that we damaged. 

Lucy: We are very sorry.

Chef Yajima: ahha no need. Don't worry about it. It's fine, I kind of predicted this would happen which is why I sent the request to FairyTail. You guys always makes things so lively.

Gray: So we're forgiven?

Chef Yajima: Yes, of course just don't make a habit of it *wink

1hr later

Natsu: Well we're going back to the guild now. 

Lucy: see yah Yajima-san. Arigato, even though we did ruin you're kitchen.

Chef Yajima: Don't worry about it, Bye. Come by any time. Send my thanks and regards to Makarov.

Gray: Ok.

Natsu: Bye Yajima-san.

*As the group drive back to the guild

Chef Yajima: ahh Makarov you've raised a good bunch of kids. I wonder what the future holds.... 

***********************************************

this is my first ever oneshot so I hope it's not too bad. If there are any mistakes please inform me and i will try to fix asap.

Like, comment and vote below :D